I sat down next to him looking out at the abandoned buildings and trash on the roads. He didn't say anything just remained to keep his elbows on his legs and head in his palms.

I kept glancing over at him, even though he didn't once look over at me. For about five minutes we sat in silence until Dabi reached for something in his pocket.

He pulled out a tube of something. I then recognized it to be the cream I bought him when we first met. Why was he pulling it out though? He opened the cap and poured out a dime amount of it onto his hand.

He shifted towards me and turned my head so my scar was facing him. I tensed when he started to apply the cream cause it was cold. It didn't hurt when the pressure was applied to it. Dabi applied the cream to my scar helping the pain that was there.

He didn't say anything. He didn't even look at me. He just applied the cream to my burn. His touch was gentle and got all the areas of the burn.

"Dabi."

He pressed down on hard on the burn, making me let out a hissing noise.

"Don't talk."

He rubbed in the last of it and rubbed the excess on his pants.

We then again went into a silence. I didn't know he was this mad. I understand that it wasn't the best idea to bring him here but something told me it was a good idea.

"Can I talk now."

He didn't say anything.

"He would be a good asset, I didn't feel sick or have a headache when I warped the two of us back here. Isn't that great?"

I wasn't looking at him, but I could tell he was rolling his eyes. I just wanted him to see that this could be a good thing.

"I would think, since your child hood wasn—."

Dabi's hand when to my neck and slammed my head to the metal floor. His face was no longer emotionless. It was filled with rage, his eyes looked like I just tried to kill him and his veins were popping out of his neck.

"Don't you dare bring up my past, I trusted you with that," he snapped.

"I'm sorry... I just thought."

"I know what you thought," he said.

He released his grip from my neck and he went back to sitting emotionless and staring out into the abyss.

"I'm sorry... that was wrong," I said.

"It's fine"

"Can you at least think about it Dabi," I pleaded.

He looked at me.

"No."

Damnit.

I took his face in my palms. I stared into his that were still the piercing blue. My eyes battled with his. His eyes were half lidded showing no emotion while mine were angry but pleading.

"Please, I know that it was stupid to bring him here and I don't know why I did it. I just feel like this could be something bi-. Could you please think about it... for me."