◇Profile◇

So this author placed a hand on their heart and told self: "Bitch it's time you continue this!"

And so: we're back!!!

Name: Y/n (Daigo)

Age: 15

First Year student of Jujutsu Tech

Description:

Y/n has ebony long hair that is often seen in a high, messy ponytail and prosthetic pale brown eyes. Originally, the twins resembled their beautiful mother so they both have pleasing appearance once they managed to collect their real body parts.

History:

Y/n was second born heir after his twin brother. But due to the deal Daigo made with the demons, the twins paid the price and lost almost all their body parts. Seeing this, Their father realized that his deal was fulfilled and set the twins to die.

The supposed infanticide did not happen because the midwife pitied the children and sent them off to drift away in a canoe before she was killed by a demon that appeared.

They were drifted through the river until a doctor managed to find them who happen to specialize in creating prosthetic body parts.

They were raised properly but disclosed an amazing ability. After a demon attack and was killed, the two of them earned body part at the same right legs.

They now embarked to two different faces of Japan. Y/n entering the busy cities of Japan, while Hyakkimaru stayed and travelled the mountains with a child named Dororo.

Ability:

Despite being blind, Y/n has a special sight that can differentiate curses and different living beings. She also have special strength that can hold itself against her mortal enemies.

Her prosthetic hands had built in swords in them, making it easier to wield when she unsheath her arms.

Progress:

As of now, both Y/n and Hyakkimaru obtained:

one leg
skin
sense of pain

one legskinsense of pain