♤Prologue : Cursed Children♤

(Author rewatching Dororo while mixing pancake batter for midnight snack.

Yeah, sad boi, he's cursed.

Body parts gone. No hands... no fingers to hold this spatula-- wait... curse a-and fingers... oh shit, Jujutsu Kaisen!

And so... a new crossover fanfic was born. Bye~)

Drought was plaguing his land and a war was breaking out with neighboring lords just like him. The man could tell how lost his land has become and he was devastated by it.

Lord Daigo had it with the death toll that kept on rising up and to his frustration, his wife is about to bear his heir.

He didn't want his child to see a land like this... to lead a land like this. He didn't want to lose.

The man had placed with certainty and made his way towards the temple of demons. He was desperate to win. He was willing to give everything up for this.

His mind set aside all unnecessary matters as he entered the unlocked door. A Buddhist sat quietly in the gleam of candle lights as around them were different sculpted images of demons.

Daigo stood there nonchalantly. These demons will be the ones who will fulfill his desire and soon, the land he leads will be back to how it was once like before!

He had killed the Buddhist who was guarding the temple and made his deal. To his satisfaction, rain began to come out of the gloomy sky as he laughed and hurried his way towards his wife who's about to birth their first heir and its twin.

Skinless, eyeless, limbless... but are still alive.

Daigo was solemn as he watched these children surprised at first. But then he realized what the demons had taken away from him. They were insignificant children.

It was fine... he can just make a new heir.

"Take these children and kill them." He said along the lines as he ordered the midwife to take his first born son and daughter away just like that.

Despite his wife pleading to spare their children, there was nothing much she could do with what strength she had...

It was all for the sake of this land!

.

.

.

.

Fifteen years later... (supposedly sixteen years. But meh.)

The noisy crowd lessened as the view of the evening sky took its shift. It was becoming silent and the country becomes nothing but a hit of artificial lights.

Japan is beautiful at night too. With all the lights it emitted and the shops showing out different perspective, you can never get tired looking around!

But all these did not bother this person.

A girl with raven hair tied into a high ponytail walked the path quietly(you be Hyakkimaru's female ver.). Her dirty and ragged clothes waved in the air as she passed by the almostl emptying crowd that evening.

At the same time, a child started chasing his dog out of nowhere towards the roadside. His apartment complex just in front of the bustling city and as soon as he did. A throttling car was making it's way to him.

The boy picked up his little pup and turned around to see the car closing. A woman screamed upon spotting the anticipated accident and as everyone watched the future scene freezing from their movement, a flash of black blob appeared to grab the child.