line 'em black, have a blast

Start from the beginning

"No," Louis denies, tilting back so that Harry has to resign and pout. "I wanna do this right."

"Why?" Harry whines, defeated.

"Because I wanna see how you look. Now stay still and let me finish."

She seems content with the displeased grunt Harry offers, as she moves closer and finishes up Harry's right eye. It must look somewhat good, since as soon as Louis pulls back to see, her eyes widen and she bites her lip --a habit she picked up from Harry-- and moves over to the other eye.

The second eye is takes longer than Harry would've liked, and Louis keeps huffing out annoyed breaths at Harry's mannerisms and, once, smacking Harry lightly on the forehead in protest. Harry is trying to be still, she really is. But Louis is moving around on her lap and her lips are right in front of Harry's face and Harry is only human.

Finally, finally, Louis seems to deem her work perfect, capping the liner and (regretfully) climbing off Harry.

Harry doesn't protest this time, though, because in the time she's tried to keep her mind blank from dirty thoughts about Louis she's begun to feel curious about her new look. It's just that it's a look that's so bold in ways Harry is not,although since meeting Louis she's being doing things and wearing outfits she never did before.

Moving over to the mirror, Harry catches her reflection and gasps. Her eyes look wide and green and honestly, she looks kind of badass. She really likes it, but Louis hasn't said anything yet and even though her eyes are greedily taking her in, Harry wants a definite yes or no.

"Do you like it?" She asks as she turns around to face Louis, whose eyes shift to Harry's before she laughs softly.

"Harry, you look fucking beautiful," Louis answers, voice almost a whisper.

"Yeah?"

Harry takes a step closer, toes touching Louis'.

"Yeah." Louis reaches forward and cups the back of Harry's neck, bringing their mouths together.

It's not a sweet kiss like the ones shared before. Instead, it's passionate and needy in ways that make Harry's stomach flip as her hands fly to Louis' hips, pulling her as close as she can. They waste no time in deepening the kiss, and as Harry bites down playfully on Louis' lips, she feels her heart thrum loudly in her chest, still not used to the rush she gets whenever Louis is close and warm and eager in her hands.

Her hands drift from Louis's hips to her ass, and when she squeezes softly Louis muffles a groan against Harry's lips. She can't help but do it again, getting a similar reaction that goes straight to her gut, a known feeling of need already spreading and urging her to get Louis' kit off to ravish her.

There's no one else in the house, everyone in Harry's family gone to the mall, so Harry starts leading them backwards toward the bed, eager to have Louis splayed out below her. Louis easily complies and they're tumbling down into the bed, bodies pressed together until Harry gets a grip and holds herself over Louis, appraising.

"Harry," Louis warns, demanding even when she's breathless. (Harry secretly loves it; she has ever since she first experienced it when Louis denied her an orgasm for half an hour one time last month).

Harry smirks at the sight and leans down, lips grazing Louis' ear.

"You're gonna stay put for me now," she explains with a confidence that has only come with time (And cuddles and Louis who makes her feel the best girl in the world).

"And I'm gonna repay you for your efforts, okay?" She can't help but add the last bit, wanting Louis to actually say out loud that she wants this, not only because it's seriously hot but because Harry doesn't ever want to do something Louis doesn't. And maybe the reassurance that she's doing a good job at this whole "being in charge" thing doesn't hurt either. She's still the blushing not-so-virgin-anymore underneath it all.