The Bratty Prince

Start from the beginning

"Yeah well, I can look good in other things aside from dresses. You might be able to kick ass in them but I'm still working on it." The maid blushed at Y/N's compliment as the woman made her way over to her. "Now, I'm still going to need that corset but first, I'm going to put these on." Y/N made small talk to Mey-Rin as she changed, sliding the white shirt over her skin and buttoned up the shirt. Mey-Rin adjusted her collar before getting the black corset.

"Are you sure about this, Miss?" Mey-Rin tightened the cinches nervously.

"Oh yeah, one hundred percent. And if you're worried about Sebastian being mad, I'll stick up for ya. This was my idea after all." Y/N looked at herself in the mirror and smirked. She didn't look half bad. "Did you see a pair of black boots by the door?" Y/N asked as she rummaged through a drawer for a pair of socks.

"Yes, Miss, yes I did!" Mey-Rin scuttled over to the door and retrieved the shoes. Y/N thanked her and pulled on the socks and boots. Mey-Rin tied one boot and Y/N the other. "You look quite nice, yes you do."

"Aw, thank you! Have you done something different with your hair?" Y/N knew Mey-Rin hadn't changed her hair but Y/N was still going to flirt with her. The maid shook her head no and Y/N smiled, "Really? Because you look absolutely ravishing." Y/N winked at the blushing maid as she walked out the room. Y/N knew that Mey-Rin went underappreciated and someone needed to make sure she knew how amazing and beautiful she was.

"Morning, kid." Y/N ruffled Ciel's hair as she passed him and he swatted her hands away.

"Must you be so insufferable every moment of the day?" Unlike Agni, Ciel was definitely not a morning person.

"Cheer up, kid. The sun has hardly risen. There is a whole day ahead of us and plenty more time for me to be insufferable," Y/N laughed as Ciel tried to flatten down his messed up, teal hair.

"I should just have Sebastian kill you," he muttered as they made their way to the table.

"You could, but then you'd miss me- woah..." Y/N took in the breakfast set up. She knew Agni was the one who cooked it but it looked like a feast. "Ya know, if Agni can cook like this, maybe you should keep him around." Y/N sat down beside Ciel and began to eat. Soma and Lau joined them not too long after.

"How long do you intend to stay here?" The question was direct and Ciel was already done with Prince Soma's shit.

"We'll leave when we've finished our errand," Soma answered as he stuffed his cheeks with food and Agni poured him more tea.

"That-"

"You were looking for a woman right?" Y/N interrupted before Lau could. 

"And why are you staying over as w-" Ciel was still trying to get an answer to a question he would never be able to ask.

"Yes. I'm in search of a certain woman." Soma searched his blue robe's pockets before pulling out his God-awful drawing of Mina. "This one." He passed the drawing over to Y/N and Ciel, it took everything Y/N had not to laugh. "Her name is Mina."

"This is..." Ciel was at a loss for words.

"An amazing piece of art," Y/N chuckled but passed it off as if she was just clearing her throat.

"She was a servant in my palace. I drew it." Soma continued to stuff his face and Agni stood behind him, bright and cheery as ever. "You'll know right away when you see her because I drew her so well!" The drawing's eyes weren't even pointed in the same direction and her smile was a triangle. "Isn't she lovely?"