Date eight

Place: Regal Theaters

Time: June 13th, 8:05 pm

Yelp: 3/5 | Date: 4/5 missed trailers

"I'm sorry," Shuhua says for about the hundredth time and the night hasn't even really begun but, like, she's really sorry. On top of everything she's also embarrassed because that was the first time she met Soojin's dad and - sigh.

Soojin chuckles before reaching out to grab Shuhua's hand in the middle of the armrest that lies in between them. "I told you, it's not a big deal," she says, a little loud since the pre movie commercials are already playing.

"Did you get yelled at?"

Soojin rolls her eyes and looks at Shuhua. "I'm an adult." She bites her lip. "But yes. A little. Scolded is a better word."

" Ah. So I did get you in trou--" Soojin grabs her cheek and kisses her.

"I told you, it's fine." Her lips curve up against Shuhua's mouth.

"Oh my God," Shuhua murmurs into the kiss, and then she laughs. It comes together quickly enough. "You liked getting caught."

Soojin pulls away, her eyes wide now; it only makes Shuhua laugh more. "I didn't." She crosses her arms and looks away while a predictable red burns against her cheeks.

It makes sense though, in a way. From what Shuhua's gathered about Soojin, she's always been ahead, always in the clear and golden. She probably never had messy teenage years with weird thrills like making out in theaters and getting caught by parents. It's cute. Really, really cute.

"Then what does Soojin like?" Shuhua asks, leaning further into her. She hears the loud, dramatic intro to the movie but doesn't pay much attention.

Soojin turns to face her, her lips still turned down but her eyes shine . "You. Sometimes."

"Do you like like me?" She continues to move closer.

Soojin rolls her eyes and kisses Shuhua again.

And they pretty much miss the entire movie, though Shuhua still worries about Soojin's father and what it will be like when they meet officially. Ya know, without her tongue down Soojin's throat.

He'll like her; everyone likes her. Except for Soojin that one time, but even then she totally was into Shuhua.

She shouldn't even bother worrying.