The rats strike back

Start from the beginning

"superhumans are humans too! superhumans are humans too! superhumans are humans too! superhumans are humans too!" They said pushing Donald out into the elevator.

"I see. You guys want to play hardball."

"Yes we do and after that we're going to go right back to striking." Adam said.

The elevator doors closed and Alexander was just standing there watching everything. They turned to him.

"Don't come after me. I think you guys deserve a day off. Now excuse me I need to go with my wife." Alexander said leaving

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bree was by watching her show eating popcorn. Chase and Leo were playing cyberpong and y/n sat on a chair watching them.

"Bam!"

"POW!"

"Take that!"

"Never!"

"Eat it!"

"Not going to hit me!"

"Winning shot!"

"Rejected!" Leo and Chase went back and forward with Chase winning "boom!" Chase said blowing his fingers like it was a candle then putting to his side.

"Wow Leo your really bad" Y/n said Chase turned to her and walked behind the chair putting his arms around her shoulder.

"Like your any better" Leo said.

"I might be." Y/n looked up at Chase "me against you"

"No fair he's going to go easy" Leo complained.

"No he won't right Chase?" Y/n said looking at him.

"Nope"

"See. Alright Leo hand it over" Y/n walked to Leo's side and chase went to his side.

"Could you guys keep it down teen fiancée it on. Jimmy-John is about to pop the question Ah the taco shack. He hid her ring in a churro!" Bree squealed. Chase looked over at y/n who just shrugged. They started playing cyberpong. Y/n used her super speed for fun and hit the ball catching Chase off guard.

"Hey you can't use your powers" Chase said pointing to her. He then looked at Leo.

"No one ever said we can't" Y/n said.

"Yea she's right"

"Ok then. Let's continue playing." Chase said. Y/n smirked. They continue playing. Y/n was about to hit the ball but Chase used is Molecular kinesis to stop her. She struggled to hit it but the ball passes her giving Chase a point. "You know you need to move to hit the ball right" Chase said smirking and y/n just glared at him. Leo was standing to the side watching the couple in amusement.

"Bree hand me some popcorn" Leo said. Bree was watching and heard everything so she turned to watch them and gave Leo some popcorn.

They continued playing and y/n hit the ball and used her powers to move Chase away causing him to swing and miss. "You have to hit the ball back to me Chase that's how the game works"

"Oh it on" Chase said. Y/n smirked and they kept playing using their powers to stop the other person from hitting the ball.

They were both tied for game point. Chase hit the ball and y/n used her powers to guid the ball for her to win. Chase used his molecular kinesis to try taking control of the ball. The ball was in the middle of the table as the both fought for control.

Y/n then got an idea. She walked towards Chase Still trying to make herself win. She went next to him and put her right arm, the arm she wasn't using for her powers, over Chase's shoulders and have him a kiss on his cheek.