The rats strike back

Start from the beginning

"Hey that's a great idea" Chase said walking in front of them. "I say we all strike" Leo hit him in is stomach, Bree and y/n hit his back while Adam hit his shoulder. "Oh come on"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Donald came in like he was playing the flute and Alexander just walked in normally

"Greeting people of Davenportia. It is I, king Donald, here to train thee."

"Unfair! On strike. Unfair. On strike" Y/n, Leo, Bree and Chase said holing posters.

"What's going on?" Alexander asked.

"We... are in strike" Chase answered

"Why would you guys strike? You have the most awesome lives ever" Donald said. "Expect maybe for mine"

"Ha... ha... ha. We're serious" Bree said walking in front of Donald. "Adam even made us signs" Adam stood up and had marker marks all over his face and arms

"Probably should have used pencil" Y/n got a wet towel.

"Here" she said tried to wipe the marker away it left but was still there very faintly on his face "uh well it kind of worked."

"Ok guys quit being ridiculous"

"There's nothing ridiculous about it. They're on strike and I'm their captain. We're sticking it to the man" Leo said.

"Yea! And I don't exactly know what it is, but we're sticking it to ya! And it's going to be really hard to get off." Adam said.

"Leo why are you striking?" Alexander asked confused

"Yea you don't have to train

"This isn't about training. It's about unity! And equality! And getting what we want! ity..."

"We are striking for a day off" Chase said "we need down time just to have fun. As long as it doesn't effect our school work" Adam elbowed Chase hard in the chest.

"Spoken like a true dork" y/n said ruffling his hair. Chase stopped her and held her hand.

"That's right. We are United in this cause we will get what a deserved because... superhumans are humans too! Come on guys"