Was it worth it? ~ Part 1

No one's pov

The drive home was quiet. The faint buzz from the radio station played on the car speakers although there was no frequency. Just static. The brunette male sat in the driver's seat eyes focused on the road trying to drown out the thoughts in his head. Much like the radio station it felt like a constant static. In the backseat lay a girl with black hair in a prom dress covered in ashes and blood. She was hiding from the cops and He was her getaway driver.

It was about midnight the sky was a dark blue almost black. Very few stars twinkled in the sky. The sky looked almost like the girls dress. Which was black with sparkles. She looked out the window above her head. "The sky looks pretty..." She hummed lightly.

"Hm?" The male looked at the sky. "Oh...yeah sure I guess...did you know stars don't twinkle in space? Only on earth..." He glanced back at the girl with a small smile before looking back at the road.

"Oh really? That's... interesting..." She smiled. "Where'd you learn that from? Movies?"

"Nah...Felix told me that one..." The brunette chuckled. "Was prom queen...worth it?" "What do you mean?" The girl sat up looking at the driver. "You know...killing all those girls...and Felix...was it worth it?"

"...I guess not...it's just a plastic crown and a sash...but in a sense..." "A sense?" "You know...it felt nice...sitting in that throne...getting to dance with you...hearing the crowd chant Samantha Webb Queen of Highschool land!" The brunette stayed quiet keeping his eyes on the road. "...there was no crowd Samantha that was the police...they were telling you that you were under arrest...and you forced me to dance after you killed my boyfriend."

"You still saved me from jail..."

"..."

"...I had no choice. They're all gone now." Marty mumbled.

~★~

If y'all want a part 2 which would be the story before I'll write it. Sorry for not updating in a while 😅. I uninstalled Wattpad and had little to no interest in writing more. But Yeah!! New story!! I'll probably be editing some of the older ones here but idk yet. :) hope you enjoy!!