Elijah's pov:

Elijah's pov:

I marched into my office and took a seat behind my desk.
"Chloe" I called and a blonde woman walked in.
"Yes sir?" She said biting her lower lip.

"find all the information you can about Maria petrova. And I have something important later, so make it quick." I replied, then quickly looked back at my phone.
"Yes sir" A frown began to crawl across her face as she left the room.

...

I strolled into the bedroom, the towel still shielding my body

I strolled into the bedroom, the towel still shielding my body. My clothes were already prepared and sat on the bed. I wore a pair of white jeans, a black leather tank top underneath a black leather jacket. I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I mumbled pulling the red wig over my head.
"The car is here" came Alek's voice. I turned around.
"One sec" I called adjusting the wig. I finally came out and we walked back down to the lobby to meet our driver.

 I finally came out and we walked back down to the lobby to meet our driver

...

The car came to a stop and we stepped out. We were stood outside an Italian restaurant, the best of the best.
"We'll meet you inside" said Silas turning to me. I nodded back in response and we walked in separately.
"Reservation for table 12?" A woman chirped from behind the counter. I looked around. A middle aged man was sat over by table 12, signalling for me to come over.

"Hello!" He said forwarding his hand. I shook it.
"I'm here to discuss about work."
"Of course, but first let's get a drink." He clicked his fingers and Silas made his way over to our table

"Can I take your order sir" he asked.
"Two wines"
"Yes of coarse" he scribbled The order down before walking away.

"Here you go" he placed the glasses on small coasters in front of us "Before I leave sir, I would like to talk to you about our new menu"
"Go ahead!" He said smiling. While he was distracted by Silas, I slipped some sleeping draft into his wine. I quickly stirred it with my finger and gave Silas a nod.

"And that's it! very sorry sir but I have to go serve some other customers."
"It's ok son, thank you for your help"and with that Silas left. I watched closely as he took a sip from his wine.

"Will you excuse me" he said getting up from the table, disappearing into the nearby bathroom. I followed behind, slowly entering and locking the door behind me.
"Darling this is the men's bathroom" he said looking up from washing his hands. I took off my wig.
"M-Maria.." he said backing away.
"Hi James" I said smirking and tilting my head "what's the matter? Feel dizzy yet" His hands flew to the counter, trying to stay up straight.

"The sleeping draft i slipped into your wine should be starting to work"
"I-I know y-you..." he said trying to keep his words together "what did you do to John" a shocked expression hit his face, remembering what they did, and most of all... what I was capable of.

"W-wait I-" he fell to the ground. I brought my phone out of my pocket and called alek.
"Men's toilets, now" I quickly put the phone down and started to unlock the door.

Alek and Silas burst through.
"Take him out back, I arranged the driver to meet us there." They listened to the order and began to pull his unconscious body out of the door.

We were greeted by our driver and began to fold his body into the trunk.

James and John were crooks. They had tried to hack into the company's bank account a few years ago. But they messed with the wrong people.
"Where to?" He said turning around. I handed him a sheet of paper that read the address.
"Take us here,and park a few miles down the street." He nodded and began to start the car.

30 minutes later we pulled up outside the address. James's wife Maisie would be out all night, so that wasn't anything to worry about. Silas threw his Body over his shoulder and we carried him inside.

"Where a-are we..." he said finally coming round.
"Your place" i replied.
"we want to ask you some questions" Alek said walking over to him.
"W-what Do y-you wanna know?".
"What did you have to do with the attempted robbery of our company" I asked, glaring intimidatingly.
"Nothing I swear" beads of sweat began to drip down from his forehead.

"Now, shall we do this the easy way...or the hard way..." a smirk began to play across my face.
"W-what did you do to J-John."
"You dont wanna know"
Suddenly, footsteps were coming towards the door from the hallway. I nodded towards alek and Silas who were grabbing their guns.
The door knob began to twist and a tall figure began to creep inside...

To be continued... 👀

What did you think to this chapter?
Who do you think is coming Into the room!?

Please consider to follow and vote 🦋