Seventeen: Mia

I woke up the next morning to the Hawaiian sun in my eyes as it spilled through the open door of the balcony. I was exhausted... and sore, in all the right places. Wes and I had spent almost the entire previous day in bed, aside from breaks for food or naps, or... when we decided to move our activities into the shower. Even now, waking up the next morning, his forearm was anchored around my chest, just under my breasts, his body pressed against me from behind.

Just waking up with the knowledge of the previous day caused goosebumps to erupt over my skin. So much had happened. From Bill's news, to Bill knowing about us, to us exchanging I love yous to making love for the first and... probably fourth or fifth time by the time my body gave out. Five months ago if you had told me I was going to wake up in the man I loved's arms, and then you suggested that man would be Weston Price, I would've laughed in your face. And now, here I was, every fiber of my being wanting to remain there forever.

I heard Wes stir and then his forehead was pressed into the back of my head, his warm breath ghosting across the back of my neck. Thinking he was still asleep, I attempted to move away a bit, when his giant football hand that once rested on my ribs, moved up and completely enveloped my left breast.

I burst into giggles. "What are you doing?"

"Making sure you're real," Wes's sleepy voice croaked.

"Is it working?"

"Mmm. I could use more convincing..." His adept fingers began messaging the sensitive skin, my nipples immediately perking up under his attention. I could feel the wetness beginning to develop between my thighs and from the press of Wes behind me, I knew I wasn't the only one feeling it.

"God, Wes..."

"Just Wes is fine." He shifted us both a bit, so that one arm was underneath me. That hand now took over playing with my chest, while he began walking his fingers down my abdomen.

I laughed a bit breathlessly. "Dad jokes don't really set the mood."

"Hmm?" he rasped in my ear as his index finger dipped into my lower lips. "Sure doesn't seem like you mind."

"Fuck." My head lolled back as his lips met my neck and his fingers continued their exploration, just barely grazing against my throbbing clit. "Wes..."

"Always so wet... so ready..."

"Only for you," I whispered back before his mouth reached for mine. Our tongues instantly met in a passionate duel for power as he continued to tease my aching bud within an inch of its life. I wasn't even thinking as my hand covered his forcing him to press harder, but his hand stilled.

"So greedy..." he chuckled a bit darkly as he pulled his mouth from mine.

"Stop teasing me..." I whined.

"It's not teasing if I plan on delivering," Wes smirked. His hand, slickened with my arousal, grasped my thigh and pulled my leg back, anchoring my ankle behind his thigh and without a second pause, he slid into me.

"Oh, fuck..." I groaned, my arm reaching behind so that my fingers could weave into his hair.

He slowly began shifting his hips, his cock sliding in and out with ease. "Is that what you wanted?" he asked, his voice practically a growl as he left open-mouthed kisses on my shoulder.

"Yes, God, Wes..."

"You feel so good, baby..." His words punctuated with breaths. "Fuck, I wanna live inside you..."

"Oh my God..." I whimpered. I would've thought with how many rounds (and positions) we ran through the day before, that I had felt him from every angle. But I hadn't. This one was new, and it was... good. Every pass, every time he glided into me, he hit my G-spot and within mere minutes, I was on the verge of crumbling.