Your work already included visual and emotional stimulants. From the dark, gritty paintings inspired by your feelings for Winston, to your new found bright and romantic paintings inspired by your love for Sebastian. You had already researched about the meanings behind certain colours and how their visuals effect audience. 

After jotting some ideas down, you grabbed a fresh canvas from under your bed, sitting it down on your easel. Mixing various amounts of colours on the palette, finding different hues you liked, then scraping them onto the blank fabric in front of you. It was coming together perfectly, you smiled in awe of your imagination coming to life. 

Today's painting was inspired by how far you have come as a human being. Looking back to the start of September, you were in an abusive relationship, skipping classes and getting drunk/high every night. Now you have a healthy boyfriend, attend all classes and your mental health has improved so much. You made a gradient of colours from one side of the canvas to the other. Blacks and blues to pinks and lilacs, the way the paint dried gave a cloudy texture, reminding you of a sunset.

After finishing one painting, you decided to do another. Inspired by what growth feels like, kind of like your previous painting. This time you messily painted a tree, messily and faded as the colours slid over each other. The roots of the tree were all brown and broken, drained of water. Whereas the leaves were bursting with energy, soaking up the sun as they grew higher and wider. Reflecting on your growth, how you started off so drained with your life, to how motivated and happy you are today.

-

The afternoon grew later and later, hitting 2.45pm, your last class was with Sebastian, your favourite lesson of all time.

Putting away your art supplies, you began to pack your bag for his lesson. Notebooks, pencil case, laptop and your binder. You were so close to finishing his short story, two months too early. At least you would be able to focus on studying for finals once it was done, making your time a lot more less stressful, although finals were approaching soon, less than a month away. 

Reaching his class, soaking wet from the rain, you headed for your seat, shoes squelching with each step. Sebastian showed up a few minutes late, apologising that he was held up with his last class. Everyone looked so drained from a long day of work, whereas you were bursting with energy.

"So I hope you all have studied for this test today, to remind you, it will go towards your final grade so make sure you try your hardest", he announced pulling out a bunch of test papers from his Dior leather briefcase.

Your head slammed onto the table, you had completely spaced about this test, spending all weekend with Sebastian instead of studying. If only you had remembered you would had studied this morning. Why didn't he fucking remind me!

As he reached your desk, he slammed the paper in front of you, trying to grab your attention. You sat up with an instant, smiling up at him, pretending you were okay even though your heart sunk to the floor. 

On the front it read: 

First term English Literature exam paper         /100

Romeo and Juliet & extended studies

20% of final grade.

20%! You sighed seeing the bold writing. At least it was Romeo and Juliet, you knew a fair amount and were confident you could at least get a B. Extended studies what the fuck is that. You had only really looked at Romeo and Juliet so you wondered what else would be included in the paper.

"Psst? Devin?", you whispered to the boy sat behind you.

"Yes?", he responded confused, you never spoke to him.

"What's extended studies?".

"All the poems we looked at remember? How we analysed them a few weeks back..", he wondered why you asked such a question, as you were the smartest in the class.

"Okay, thanks", you turned back around looking back down at the paper.

Your mind went blank, you hadn't looked back over them in weeks, not since that lesson. Heart sinking a little more, you took some deep breaths in order to calm your stress. Your fucking boyfriend is your English professor, he could at least help you study.

"Open your papers in 3... 2... 1. Good luck", he smiled, returning to his desk.

You opened up the paper, the first page was easy. Little circles next to the questions, you sped though the first few. What genre is the play, Romeo and Juliet? Easy, you thought, Shakespearean tragedy

Flipping through a few pages, almost half your time had gone. You reached the pages you dreaded the most, at the top it read Extended Studies.

Almost all the questions you had no knowledge of, not remembering a single thing from the poems you should have studied. Guessing most of the answers, you finished, second to last. Sebastian was confused, thinking you would be one of the first.

Putting the paper down on his desk, "Here you go sir", you looked queasy, like you were about to cry.

"Are you okay?", he whispered, looking slightly concerned.

"Yeah i'm fine, don't worry about it".

-

Note: Mainly a chapter to get to know Y/N, I felt like they needed more recognition rather than every chapter be Sebastian. DON'T WORRY the next chapter will be featuring Sebastian a lot more, I've planned the next few now. 

I hope you are all okay, remember my dm's are always open if anyone needs a chat :)