🤠 Hawtie 🤠💦

I guess third person??

Y/N was sitting on the couch alone eating a bowl of Tillamook Original Premium Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 48 Fl Oz. Y/N watch the television as they noticed a scene that reminded them of someone specific. 

Y/N watch as the humble male on the screen, offer the flustered female a rose. Y/N remembers a similar interaction with a handsome man named Alex. She was reminded of the first time Y/N met this stud.

 *flashback harp jingle*

Y/N remembers being in an abandoned alley way, right behind the dentist. Y/N approached a rusty used 2019 Chevrolet Express Cargo Van that was parked in the middle of the dark alley. As Y/N grew closer to the vehicle they could hear loud Mexican and Minecraft manhunt music being blasted out of the rotting cargo van. Y/N knocked on the passenger window of the car hoping someone could explain what the hell was happening in that monstrosity. 

To Y/N's surprise, a somewhat human looking figure flops into the front deck of the van. The person tosses and wiggles to get to the window. He rolls the window down, and his eyes meet with Y/N's eyes. 

"Sorry were closed, fucking leave." The short gremlin spouts.

 Y/N grabs the mans hand, and looks up at him with innocent eyes. "could I at least know your name 👉👈" Y/N spoke in a shy tone.

 "Alex. But if cops ask my name is big Q" Alex snapped at Y/N. Alex's eyebrows furrowed, until he had an idea.

"How old are you?" Alex asked.

 "Idk fucking 22 I think??" Y/N said in a confused voice.

 "How about you and I make a deal. I was charitable enough to give you my name, and I will even give you the finest drugs I have" Alex began. "Plus! I'm not even clocked in right now, i'm off work giving you my well earned drugs." Alex led on. " As long as you pay me a humble price of 325 dollars, in physical cash."

Y/N nervously fiddled through their wallet, only finding 69 cents. Y/N exclaims "I cant pay you that much!"

Alex smirks "Maybe you could pay me with something else" He says while getting out of the car. He grabs Y/N's hand and takes them to the back of the vehicle. Alex opens the back doors to reveal a giant meth lab. On a tiny desk in the van was a laptop and stool. Alex sat Y/N down on the stool.

He opens an amazon tab on his computer, "I dont fucking know how to buy a maid dress, buy me a damn maid dress. Im old and cant use the internet" Alex whined. Y/N was confused but ordered the maid dress to his location. Then Alex shoved Y/N out of the van, and threw a small zip lock bag with drugs at Y/N.

Back to reality

Y/N sat on the couch scraping the rest of the Tillamook Original Premium Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 48 Fl Oz from the tub. But Y/N hears a familiar tune from outside the door. Then Alex bust down the door. 

"WHERES MY FUCKING MONEY" Alex yelled at Y/N while the loud ass fucking Minecraft manhunt music played from the boombox behind Alex. He was wearing the maid dress. 

"THE DRESS IS TOO BIG, PAY ME MY MONEY BITCH" Alex yelled.

Any way, end of chapeter one, anyway my mouth taste like mole poison lol