Death by... Drug van?

Author note: I'm so fucking sick of using "y/n" so I'm using "you" now. Also warning there is death in this chapter. My man really said aaaaaaaaa-

Its just you and your boo Quackity. He decided it take you on a fancy dinner date. So before hand you dress in your most expensive outfit you own.

 So before hand you dress in your most expensive outfit you own

The dress you wear:

You guys go on a date lol

Yall kiss i guess?

Quackity takes u to mcdonals.

"aha ha" Quackity laugs as he bites his lip.

"Hey girl welcome to my crib" He says in a confident voice.

Yall get dinner

You fall in love haha

You start to walk home to go snuggle and shitt but you go into the road

Oh shit the drug van 

It hit you right smack dab in the mf face 

Quackity starts crying lol

The driver was non other than Dream himself 

The cops show up and throw ur dead body in the mcdonalds trash can.

They arrest Quackity for his war crimes.

-50 years later-

Quackity goes to the dumbster ur body is in.

he says 

"Ḩ̷̼̲͔̬̠̝̦̟̩̐͑̓̅̒̈́́̏̈̕Ư̷̧̧̺͕͕͓͔̠͂͋͒̆M̶̱̤̹̪͈̈̈́̀̎̏́͂ͅĨ̸̘͒͋͌̄̊̉̚͝N̵͙͙̦̻̣̬̜̮̗̼̅̑̄̓̌́͒̈́A̵͈͉͘͘͠Ḧ̸͚̖́Ṷ̵̢̰͈̭͓̙̖͉̐̂̓̀́̆̕͘̚͠ͅM̵̞͙̺̫͔̩̬̝̺̿̓̓͗͠ͅA̴̛͊̈́͐̐͗͒͑̏̑͜N̸̤̦̞͆̒́̓͝ͅA̷̧̡̰̦͛̿̿̊͋̀͘͘̕N̶͍̩̼̞͙̓̅̈́͂̕Ǹ̴̘͓͙͐́̌̐͛͋̑͝N̷̞͒͆̈́͌̃̈́W̶̤̼̼̍̊͐̈́͐̒̍̍W̷̡̓̂̐̓́̍͝W̶̢̨̩͔͍̜̼̯̻͖̿͋͑̓͑̐̀̔͘W̸̡̡̡͚̮͍̦̬͉̌̆̓̽͋͝Ḕ̸͚̼͕͉̣̞̤͐̋̋̒̂̿͠͠E̴̮͓̮͚̝͌̂̿̀̆̍͠Ĕ̴̢̜̳̘̪̼̞Ẻ̴͕̫̞̊̊͛̎E̴̛̤̙̼̫͖͌̓̚W̸͈̪̮̐͊̚͝͝O̵̤̻̤͙̰̟̐̃̊̋̽̐O̸̢̪͖̖̪͔͉̖̅̍O̷̡̡̻̩̪̜̞͕͆͝Ơ̵̲̼̄͆̄̋̚ͅẄ̴̨͉̝͓͉́̇̋͛̕Ö̸͍̹͕̱͕̀̓̈́W̵̯̤̺̋̀́̈́̀̂͗́̊̊Ơ̶̧̭̮̘̦͔̣̤̘̽͑̓͘Ẅ̶̘̭͎̼̮́̽̂̈́͐̔̇͝͝O̴̙̥̰͊͐̓́͠W̵͙͆̽́͂̈́͘̚͝Ǫ̵̨͈̟͈̜̖͂̂̔̀̑̈́̂Ą̵̤̫̘͔̘͖̏͗ͅÓ̶̮̲̄̅͜͝W̸̢͎̤͖̝̹͊̏̇͐̍̈́̀̋͘͝O̴͖̪̐́W̸͕̥͓̔́̓̀̀͑̽̓͆͒Ǒ̴͙̇̿̆W̸̛̛̟̝͈͎̍͊̾̑͘Ǭ̶̱̿̑̉̒̌͠͝A̷̧̘͇̺̯̭̯͍̼̦̅̆O̸̜̟̊̊̐̇̐͛̚̕W̶̧̢̗̺̳͔̘͎̑̑̎̓̕͝Ŏ̴͍̰̑͋̍̂̋̍̈͘Ã̴̲̠̭̲̙̠̪̣̳͓̊̋͛̿͗Ơ̶̛͇̭͇̂̄̎̐̀͊͠͝W̴̡̘̙͓͔̜͗̄̐͘W̸̨̫͚͙̹͙̪̞̪̾͌̈́͌A̸̼̠̜̩͚̙̙̹͂̋̽̒O̵̝͖̭̩͓̻͆͊͋̋̅̾̽͂͘͝W̵̢̠̱͙̭̟͇͋̀̄̀̾͂͊̚͝͝Ő̸̧̞̱̱͉̺̹͚͈͆̈́̎͌͂O̵̡̧̫̟̱̒́̉͑̇A̵͇̦̣̠̗̼̣̞͎̜̓̈́͐̌̓W̶̨̩̯̲̪̃̈́O̶̧̥̺̠͙̙̎̓̉̅͂É̷̢͉E̸̙͈͍͚͙̥̜͔̬͐̾̅̒͂E̸̡̳̬̦͉͍̍͜ͅͅE̴̥͎͉̲̐̌́E̴͉̲̯̎͛R̴͕̻̒͒̎̾̀̎U̶̜͙̜̥̔͋͗͐͂͐̒͊Ŗ̶͚͙̞̪͕̼͆̽̂͆͑̇͜͝ͅŪ̷̧̘̞̦̭̀̊͌̐Ų̸̘̪̫̝̤͇̮̣̍̆̋R̶̨̼͍̘͉̣͊̓̆̎Ụ̷̡͕͌̐̉͌̏̌̈͘̚͘Ŗ̷̦̟̣̞͓̽̓̃͒́́͝R̷̛̗̳̬̈̊̂́̆̀͝U̵̡͔̟̞̮͈͒R̷̮̹͔̙̈́Ų̵̨̬̘̀͐̅Ŗ̵̡͓̥͎͓̳̙̟̗̊Ų̸̟̫̘͙̗͚̼̹̺̍͛͝͠R̸͓̞̤͇̬͓̫̤̭̦̈́̓̓́̒͋͠Ú̴̬̣̟̪̞͓̅Ṛ̷̾͗Ũ̵̼̦͓͚͙͖͍̋F̴̭͎̰̍͌̀̄̈͑͝͝D̵̪̮̗̞̙̯̓̀͒͒K̸̮̿̇̎̕Ę̴̢̡̩̭͔͍̖̗̊̈́̆̌̔͊̒̈́̄͘F̴̳̖̟̗̑̈́͆͂̆̇F̶̧̛͍͖̫̪̖̻̗̿K̶̥̙̠̑̎̆̕͠Ḱ̵̲̥̾͒̽E̸̛̗͙̝͆̍͝F̷̢̱͔̳̭͙̆̀̽̆̈͌̚͝F̵̢̥̫̞͍̣̩̮̓͂̋̓̚̕͘͝F̸̛͈̺͙̓́̾̿̄̚K̴͚̭̞̘͍͓̆͂̂K̵̫̃͝K̸̰͎̰̥͚͖͙͈̘̘͂͂̉͗͑͛͂͘̕Ķ̶̠̦̏̃̾́͘K̶̼̙̘̝̝̪̐Ẻ̷̢̡͈̻̱̭̗͎͌̓̿̚̕͝È̴͓͑̈́Ḙ̵͋̔̉̉̕͘͝F̴͇̣̦̖̮̖̳̞̱̾̓͘F̶̛͍̱̳͚͈͈̗̬̀̐̍͑͛͋̔F̴̜̜̘͎͖̜͑̓̽̐̾͌̿͆͘͝F̶̫̥̗͎̜̄̃̅̑͋͘Ẻ̵͈̓̎͑͝É̴̡̨̢̛̳̺̼̮͕̉̌̆͛̎̃̎̓Ȩ̵̼̗̝̄̿̈̒͐͋É̷͉̱̑͊́̀̕͝Ȇ̵͕̰̭̱̲̰̌̌̅͒͘̚E̸̖͗͗͘̚Ė̵͙͓̭͍̼́͛̇͠E̵͚̐̽̃͑̄̐̇͠Ę̶̢͚̯͎̼̆͘E̸̍̑́̍͆̈́̓̇͜E̶̢͕̰̘͖͉̤͇͜͠R̵̰̰̦̼̠͔͎̬̜̲̉̾͛̈́̒̏͊̈́̑̓Ṟ̶̀̃̆͋̽̍R̶̩̦̗̱̜̱̓̂͝͝Ř̸̮̪̩͗̽̀̂̔̅̈̏̚ͅŔ̶̨͙̩̖̣̥̺̝̱͉̃R̸͕̹͓̭̤̫̭̈́̅́͐̽͊̈́͂̾͜͜ͅR̷̹͓̀͋̉́̑̀̿̀͋̏R̵̞͊̔̈́̔̆͊̔͝R̴͈̼̜̮̓̊͗͆̈́͜͜R̵̡͖̹̭̪̺̜̰͓̬͊́̇͋̀̂Ŭ̶̧̡͔͈̺̟̂̓̔̇̑͑͂̕ͅW̵̠͉̩̗͙͈̰̤̦̾̉̐͋͗̄̍̓̒͘U̸̧̧̹̘͐͊͑̔͋̒̉̃͝Ǔ̶͉̠̬̪͌́̓Ù̴̡͍̰̳̩̟̰̣̅͑̂͘ͅU̸̙͖̼͋̽̈́W̶̨͇͖̰̏̒̊̑̓͋W̶̨̢̩̹̰̹͚̣͈̄͆W̶͖͐̾̿͆̀̇̒̽͜͜͝W̴̛̬̰̤̫͎̱̤͌̀̐̊͋͜͜͝W̴̧̪̖̬̭̞̐̓͜͜Ą̶̤͔͔̺̣̜͕̐̾͒̄̓͛̋̏̓̈Ȁ̷͕̙̯̞̘̹̲̓̎̋͋̾̿͛͐̂ͅĄ̸̨̙̘̠͙̟̏̋͂A̸̳̮̖͇̋͐̋̃̿́̏̄̾̔A̸͙͚̱͊̈́̌̈́͑̀͠Ę̷͕͎̼̲̺͙͍̳̫̀̀̿̐́̐͐́E̵̡̧̞̩͇͓̖̝̹̔̎͊͜͝Ë̶͇̖̻͂̅͛͗̒̕͝͝E̵͕̗̤͔̐͒̾͌̂͌̊͑͘͝Ư̵̱̮̮̏̉̈͗͑̐͘̚͝Ư̸̤͌̈͒̾̒̓͝͝U̸̞͇̻̥̤͖͍͖̭̐͆̌͜Ö̷̤̯͉͔͖̖̜́̏̈́͗̊̑̚O̴̲͈̭̭͔̎͋̈́̃͂͑Ō̷̡͖̼͕̤̙̹̩͎̗̂̃̌̋̂͛̑͑̏Ọ̶͉̮̜̼̩̩̖̜̗͒̍̃̂̀̈́̓͝O̴̖̩̯͆"