"Okay." They said as the reporters swarmed them with questions.

"How is All Might's day?!"

"Uh, not really sure. We haven't seen him yet today." Mineta said while he walked. Jiro had to drag him past.

"How does he teach? Is he a good teacher!?" One asked.

"He's fine, I guess. Certainly holds up to his name." Jiro said as she made it past the gate.

"Have any of your classmates fought All Might?" one asked as Y/n started to get dizzy.

"Wha-?! Uh..." Y/n said before...

"Y/n! Over here!" Toru came running in, and grabbed his hand. Pulling him to the door, "come on!"

"Wait! Bring All Might!" the reporters said as Jiro looked at Toru inside the building.

"Nice save, Hagakure." She said as Toru giggled.

"Thanks, I've been doing this all morning." Toru casually claimed.

"A-All morning...?!" The group shared a look of disbelief.

"Well, they can't question someone they can't see!" Toru held a peace sign up as the group sweatdropped.

"Yeah..." they said.

"Oh yeah, probably should get to class while Dad's dealing with them." Y/n said as Jiro and Mineta walked ahead while Y/n and Toru were a little behind.

"Oooh! That flower is so pretty!" Toru looked at Y/n's hand, who looked at his hand. He smiled and hands her the flower, "eh?"

"Here, you can have it. A pretty flower, for an equally pretty lady." Y/n smoothly said as the group paused. Toru blushed a bit, though no one could see it.

"Are you sure?" Toru asked.

"Well, maybe you're more beautiful than the flower." Y/n teases as Toru waved her hands around.

"Uwhhh, not that! The flower! Are you sure you want me to have it?" Toru asked as Y/n looked at her.

"Do you want it or not, Toru?" Y/n asked as Toru slowly reached for it. Y/n huffed happily and pulled her arm forward, she blushed but had her palm open. Y/n slipped the flower into her palm and let go. "There, now you got a flower. Check that off the daily bucket list, right?"

Y/n marched on ahead as he started to blush since no one was looking at him, "AGGHH-!! WHY DID I ACT LIKE A BIG SHOT!? THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING! PLAY IT OFF, Y/N! PLAY IT OFF!"

"Uh, right..." Jiro smirked with a sweat drop. Jiro looked at Toru. "Uh, sorry about that, he's..."

"No, no! It's okay, really." Toru said as she gave off the feeling that she was smiling. "It's okay, I...I liked it."

"That smooth bastard!! GET BACK HERE!!" Mineta shouted as he ran after Y/n, who made a dash.

"Whoa, whoa!" Y/n shouted as he ran.

(Small Timeskip brought to you by Y/n and Jiro trading quirks)

"Now...let's done to business...our first task will decide the very fate of this classroom." Aizawa said as the gang as terrified.

"Is it another quirk test?" The class wondered.

"...You all need to pick a class representative..." Aizawa bluntly said.

"It's something normal?!" the class then started chattering a lot, wondering who was gonna be the class president.

"Class President, huh?" Y/n seemed unusually bored. "Well, I guess looking at a couple days ago."