"We know, it's the day you got embarrassed and got covered with paint on front of the whole class." Chase sighs with a content smile on his face. "Ahh what a fun time."

"That is not why I hate Friday's, and you also got covered in paint." I point out

"Yeah but it's more embarrassing for you because you're still new." We continue our amazing journey towards Art class, exited to see our teacher and have a magicstatical last class. Feel free to note the sarcasm. We finally make it to art class.

"Oh goodie my favorite students are here. Thing one and Thing two." Ms. Jacobson says as we enter the classroom. Chase and I stop in front of her.

"Ooh I love those two rascals. Which one am I?" I say enthusiastically.

"Thing two." She says, and I make a disgusted face.

"But Thing two is the ugly one." I pause, and gasp dramatically. "Are you calling me ugly?"

"No." She says starting to get annoyed.

"Well it seems like it because if you weren't calling me ugly you would change me to Thing one and Chase to Thing two." I explain and she sighs heavily.

"Fine you're Thing one." I smile because she thinks this is over. Haha sucker.

"Does that mean that you're calling Chase ugly?" I hear Chase laugh a little behind me and the teacher looks like she's going to explode in a few seconds.

"No I'm not calling either of you ugly." She says, and she's about to sit down again but I speak.

"Well then why aren't we both Thing one? Is it because there can only be one Thing one. You know I would fight with him for that position, and I know I would win." I say nodding and Chase shakes his head.

"No you wouldn't. If we're talking about who is prettier I would totally win."

"Are you calling me ugly?"

"No but I would win."

"Ms. J you decide who is going to win the title of Thing one?"

"You're both Thing one. Now please I'm begging you, go sit in your seats." She says very annoyed, mission accomplished. As we walk to our seats I whispered to Chase.

"I love pushing our teacher's buttons." I smile at him.

"Same." He puts out his had so I can give him a fist bump and I do so. We sit down and Ms. Jacobson starts to give us the instructions of what we're going to do today.

"Okay class today you will be painting a picture of the person next to you, and yourself next to each other. You can choose whichever side left or right, but it has to be the one that is to your side. Not front, not back, side. I know some of you don't follow directions." When she said that last bit she looked towards me and Chase. I lean towards chase and whisper something in his ear. He nods and we start to paint.

I started my painting and this time it was going to be easier than I thought. A couple of minutes I finished and asked the teacher if I could go wash my hands, and she said yes so I went and washed my hands on my way back someone bumped into me. Yes I didn't bump into them they bumped into me. I went to see who the person was and saw a girl walking away. I got back to class and Chase was finished.

"Wanna give it to the teacher now?" I ask looking at his painting that honestly looks better than mine.

"I think she'll love it." We grab our paintings and go towards the teacher. "Hello Ms. Jacobson."

"What's wrong Maddie?" She says annoyed.

"Nothing, nothing at all. We just wanted to hand in today's work. Chase and I finished." we smile at her and she nods.