Six

The ride to Minjeong's place was quiet. The sun was setting and it was comfortable but still soundless with the sound of the car running the only thing to be heard. Jimin was sitting on the passenger seat staring outside the window with the streetlights reflecting beautifully onto her face.

Minjeong couldn't help but glance at the beauty in her car every once in a while, noticing how peaceful and emotionless she felt staring out the window. It pained her knowing how her own brother could even dare to hurt someone like her. What did she do? Did she even do anything to deserve that in the first place?

She knows in these kinds of situations there's got to be some sort of reasoning behind it all. But she couldn't help feeling rising rage nevertheless. It disappointed her. It disappointed her remembering how Soobin resulted with violence rather than talking it out.

The driver shook her head in deep disapproval.

"Something got your head spinning?" Jimin turned, noticing the girl's discomfort.

"It's nothing, don't worry." Minjeong brushed off.

She glanced at the rear mirror seeing Jimin staring at her, "My most concern right now is how to get your stench out of my car later." Minjeong joked trying to lighten up the mood.

"Hey!" Jimin playfully hit the girl's shoulder who had a playful smile plastered on her face.

"We're here," Minjeong said, just pulling up to the parking lot.

The two got out with little luggage because there wasn't really much in the first place. They figured they would clean up the gallery and get Jimin's stuff the day after tomorrow. The least they did was throw the trash out before leaving.

They headed up the elevator 2 floors up into Minjeong's room. The younger girl unlocked the door letting Jimin enter first.

"Sorry it's not much, it's the best a college student like me could do." Minjeong shyly scratched the back of her neck with a smile.

"No, don't worry, I understand," Jimin assured.

She looked around at the small place with a few boxes lying around and barely much furniture. A couple of chairs at the counter and a beanbag at the corner of the room.

"Plus I moved in like a few days ago so I still have a bit more moving in to do." She placed her keys down on the counter.

The taller girl turned to Minjeong "Oh, I'm so sorry to intrude while you're so busy. Since you're so busy we really don't need to hang out tomorrow-"

"Jimin." Minjeong stopped the girl before she could even continue.

Jimin glanced at Minjeong who was already furrowing her eyebrows at her, "It's fine really."

"Tomorrow is your make-up birthday day and my break, alright? Then the days after we could both work hard to clean up your man cave and fix up my home."

Jimin pouty but even so knew she was right. "Alright, boss."

"Now, I'll bring you some clothes. The bathroom's in my room so feel free to get it started." Minjeong pointed to the only other door in the room.

Jimin nodded and made her way. She entered the bathroom seeing not much, just a cup and a blue Olaf toothbrush. She laughed seeing the kids' design finding it cute.

"Here are some clothes- Oh god, don't look at that." Minjeong blushed, taking her toothbrush and putting it into the mirror cabinet, "It was cheap and cute." She defended.

Jimin laughed at the younger girl, "It is cute. Didn't you have an Olaf sweater too? You lent it to me the second time we slept together." Jimin grinned.