"You all must be very confused." He says.

We all nod our heads.

"Aeryn, remember when you couldn't find me for a good few months? You thought I ran away." He asks her and she nods.

"I was in their world. . ."

Her eyes go wide. "How?" She demands.

"I was out and about, just walking around the forest near our village. And the next second I was—was gone. I was still in the woods, but they were dark. They weren't light like our woods. The trees almost looked black and it was so dark. I didn't know where I was, and I didn't know how long I was gone. I traveled to woods for the next day but nothing brought me back. So I adapted." He explains.

"And you were able to get back because of the portal I opened." I say.

"Yes. I wanted to pull you out Allaura. I didn't want any of you to fall in and come to our world, but it sucked you in and everyone else too."

"We looked for you for months." Aeryn says. "For months we thought you died. We thought you ran away because you hated us."

"I know, and i'm sorry. But it isn't my fault. I tried to get back but I couldn't find anyway back here."

Everyone stays quiet for a few moments. "I thought you were dead." Aeryn whispers.

"I'm sorry Ar, I am. I won't leave you alone again." Landon says and pulls Aeryn for a hug.

"Let's go." I tell everyone behind me.

"We're not done asking questions." Katlynne says.

"The questions can wait. Let Landon and Aeryn catch up. She thought she lost her brother." I tell her.

"I don't care. She sees him and he's alive. And i'm still confused about the whole damn thing. And I want answers." She demands.

"Kate, we can ask him questions later-"

"What if we don't have time for later!" She yells and steps closer. "I'm sick and tired of waiting. If I want to ask him questions, i'll ask him questions."

"What the hell is the matter with you? I want answers and have questions too, but we can talk to him later. It won't hurt us speaking to him in an hour-"

"I am sick and tired of being told what to do, Allaura. I've been told to train, i've been told to keep quiet, I have been following so many orders, I want to speak to him. Now."

"Katlynne-" Dominic starts.

"Don't even start with me Dominic. None of you have even noticed me. Dominic has his focus on Aeryn. Allaura is focused on Caspian. Nobody asks how i'm doing." She snarls and steps closer to me. "I have been working my ass off with training, i've been getting thrown on the dirt and I feel useless." She gets closed and closer to me with each word.

"Kate, i'm sorry you feel that way, I am, but what do you want us to do?"

I'm confused. Of course I care for her, she's my best friend. But so much has been happening to everyone that it's overwhelming.