"I have a favor to ask you." Gabriel states in a softer tone.

Lenore waves him off. "Quarter's crawling with witches, go ask one of them."

"It's unfortunate, isn't it? Bureacracy has not been kind to your community. Those tax incentives on local businesses have been stalling for months. Of course, a persuasive person could potentially remove any red tape." Gabriel innocently bribes as he looks around the shop.

Lenore looks up, interested. "I'm listening."

Gabriel nods in satisfaction. "A certain someone...let's say a witch,  has a troublesome tendency of jumping into other bodies. When she does so again, I would like to know into whom she jumps."

"Soul -branding. It's a sacrificial spell. I'm gonna need an item that's been spelled by the witch in question, and a python." She quickly sums up.

Gabriel smiles. "I shall retrieve the enchanted item. My partner will take care of the python."

They exit the store and Gia looks at him horrified. "Ew, what?"

"Second lesson of the day , acquisition through mind compulsion." He gives her a cheeky smirk and walks off.

"How the hell do I do mind compulsion?" She yells but he's already gone.

Gabriel reluctantly heads to the compound when Elijah had texted him saying they have more important information. When he walks in he avoids Hayleys eyes and takes a stand next to his brothers. "Marcel's witch is being held captive in the Quarter." She informs the three, her eyes lingering on Gabriel longer than the others.

"Oh, perfect. Mother's a step ahead, as usual." klaus sarcastically chirps.

"Oliver's with her. I'll go, and I'll get her to do the spell. But, I need the necklace." She looks at each of them intently.

"I don't like this whatsoever" Gabriel starts to sat but Hayley cuts him off.  "No. You don't get to ignore me for days and then suddenly act like you're concerned, Gabriel. Just, for once, please, will you trust me that I'll do something and it will get done?"

Gabriel sends her a look of disbelief. "Now, now Hayley don't believe that just because i love you and my brothers are here that I wont set the record straight. Ive told you multiple times that the choice was up to you, that you could choose to be with me and I would fight for you. You didn't choose, and treated me like trash for months while we were all grieving. So I chose for you, do not put me at fault for something that was your doing."

The brothers both look around feeling slightly awkward being in the middle of the lovers quarrel. Klaus gives her the necklace and she silently goes to take her leave. "Wait. A disciple of Marcel's was instructed to fetch another ingredient. Ask for Gia."

"Okay." She quietly states and leaves.

"What's going on with you two?" Klaus looks to his brother with wide eyes.

"Shut up." Gabriel deadpans as he too leaves the compound.

Gabriel later arrives to the compound wearing a nice suit. Klaus looks annoyed as he fixes his tie. "Are these outfits really necessary?"

"Appearance is a way of showing respect, Niklaus. Mother will be more likely to surrender her true intentions." Elijah calmly explains.

"I for one have no respect for that old hag, hate her actually." Gabriel makes his entrance.

"We need every advantage we can get, Niklaus." Elijah reprimands.

"You always did excel in diplomacy. Just know, if she tries anything, I'll tear her new body to pieces." Klaus warns, Gabriel nodding in agreement.