|| Nine || I didn't sign up for this

TW: None
Just a little fluff chapter
--
Request by @Naturegame
--
3rd person
--

The piglin hybrid hummed as he worked on his potions, tail swaying a bit as he brewed them. That is, until he was interrupted by a very loud Tommy. He looked towards the boy with a quiet sigh, "what do you want, Tommy?" The male groaned, an unimpressed look on his face as the younger beamed, "Let's spar, blade!" Tommy said loudly, "no." "I'll steal your shit then" Tommy answered quickly, grabbing a healing potion and running, Techno promptly running after him.

Once the room was unoccupied, a little goat hybrid snuck in with his tall ender husband, "Tubbo, I don't think this is a good idea..." They said quietly, looking around timidly. "It'll be fine, Ranboo. What's Techno going to do? Kick us out?" Tubbo said jokingly, waving Ranboo off as he looked through the Piglin hybrid's potions. Ranboo stood stiff behind Tubbo, looking around and making sure that no one walked in while Tubbo was snooping.

Eventually, Tubbo stopped rummaging through the chests, holding up a purple potion. "Look, Ranboo!" Tubbo said excitedly, the ender hybrid looked over at their husband when he spoke, "what is it?" They asked lightly, a confused look on their face. "I don't know! But it's purple!" He yelled, smiling widely, Well, he was until he heard loud footsteps. "Shit- That's Techno- quick, teleport us out." He said quickly, grabbing onto Ranboo's arm, who quickly teleported the two into the living room, where Tommy was getting scolded by Phil and Sapnap was laughing in the corner as he watched.

Techno muttered profanities as he walked into his potion room, sitting down and noting that someone had been in there when he left. He stood up when he acknowledged that one of his chests was open, looking into he noticed that one of his potions was missing. He didn't remember which one it was, so he waved it off, sitting down and throwing out the potions that got ruined when he left, pouring out the contents of the mundane potions in a bucket before brewing more.

Tubbo sat on the couch, potion still in hand, as Ranboo fiddled awkwardly with their fingers. "Phil, can you get Wilbur? And Sapnap, can you get Dream and George, I want to show them all something, including you guys." Tubbo spoke, a smug grin on his face as he held the potions tightly. Tommy looked confused as he sat next to his best friend, Sapnap and Philza also were a bit confused, but they got up and went to get the people mentioned. "What do you want to show them, big man?" the blonde asked his friend, Tubbo responding by simply showing Tommy the purple potion with a grin. "Woah, I've never seen that potion before..." Tommy commented, eyes wide.

"I found it in Techno's potion room." The brunette said smugly. Tommy, laughing quietly, said, "good job, Tubs." and chuckled. Tubbo and Tommy talked more as Ranboo stood, watching them quietly. Though, after a few minutes, Phil walked in with Wilbur, Wilbur looking a bit confused. After the two walked in, Sapnap with Dream and George following behind walked into the room. "So, Tubbo, what did you want to show us?" Phil finally asked.

Tubbo jumped up off the couch and showed the group the potion, "look, a purple potion!" He said happily, Dream examined it for a moment while Wilbur looked a bit worried, "you probably should be careful with that." The older brunette commented. Tubbo rolled his eyes in response, "I'm always careful with potions, Wilbur." He said cockily before tossing the potion into his other hand, which he clumsily caught, the potion instantly falling to the ground and splashing all the contents in the bottle around the room.

Techno sat quietly in his potion room while all of this was going on. He was brewing slow-falling potions until he heard a child scream from the living room, a bit startled by the loud noise, he rubbed his ears before getting up and heading quickly into the living room. Though, when he got to the living room, he was met with a sight that only made him panic more. A smaller version of Tommy waddled up to him with an angry face, he looked to be fuming. "What the fuck..." The piglin hybrid muttered as he examined the room more, everyone seemed to have turned into children, the oldest ones in the room seemed to be Phil.