T W E N T Y T W O

> Twenty Two < : Sister's hold grudges

"How's bout this one?" Louis asked Harry's glasses perched on his nose so he could "read" better. Harry sent a look snatching the glasses look adjusting them so he actually could read, "It says that it works well with controlling tempers, but has some side effects."

"Like what daddy?" Louis questioned taking the glasses back, Harry sent another look tightening his grip on Louis, "Uh, the side effects include..., Oh! Here we go, it says that dry mouth, headaches-"

"What's that?"

"It's when your head hurts baby." Harry informed scrolling down, "Headaches, thoughts of suicide- it's where you kill yourself baby-, also can become addictive." He finished patting Louis' pudgy tummy, "Daddy it tickles!" Louis giggled turning to place a sloppy kiss to his masters lips. "Love you."

"Love you too daddy."

The next day the two sat in Harry's office. Louis played on his I-pad whilst Harry worked endlessly until Liam popped in, "I'm assuming you need a favor, because that's the only time you ever appear." Harry remarked from his desk, his glasses perched on his nose, "Actually no, I wanted to tell you a package was here."

"For who?"

"You." Liam replied cocking an eyebrow, "Why me? What is it?" Harry asked strolling over to retrieve the box from his friends hands, "Thanks mate, I'll see you around." Harry mumbled shutting the door as Liam left, "Hey baby can you get me drink?" Louis nodded, "Yes daddy." slipping from the office to fetch a bottle of water. Sighing Harry set the mystery package down on the desk, he knew what was in it. That's what stopped him. Ignoring the impulse to throw the damn thing out the window Harry opened it with shaking hands.

To: Harold Edward Styles

We regret to inform you of your mothers passing. She had asked in her will to be cremated, enclosed in the package is her ashes. They are your's to keep. Any other items remain at the house, thirty days remain before the bank will start collecting stuff for money. Have a blessed day.

From: Heaven's Helpers.

Harry snorted at the name before he stared at the Vase that held his mother. Why didn't they give it to Gemma? She liked their mother a lot more than Harry did. "We put flower in there?" Louis piped up when he entered the room again, "No baby, not flowers. Uh.. Go play okay? Daddy has work to do."

"Yes daddy."

Louis laid asleep in his arms as Harry debated on whether to call Gemma or not. Surely she had to know that their mother was dead. Well, Harry thought she was. Sighing Harry picked up his cell phone feeling Louis turn, little snores tumbling from his mouth, "Do you know what time it is?!"

"I'm aware it's late."

"Then what the fuck do you want?!"

"I need to talk about something Liam." Harry admitted, "W-what? Why aren't you talking to Louis?"

"He has enough to burden with. I need some Li advice anyway." He added chewing his bottom lip, a heavy exhale came from the other side, "Well... if it's about calling Gemma then don't. You need to see her in person Harry. You two ended things on a bad note. Don't use your mother's death as an excuse." Liam rambled, "H-how did you-"

"Even though you don't personally tell me, I'm your best friend Harry. I know things." Liam chuckled, "Alright Li, goodnight."

"Goodnight Hazz."

Hanging up Harry resumed to chew his lip before burying his head in Louis' fringe, "What am I gonna do Lou?" he whispered before letting sleep capture him.

The next morning Harry tightened his jacket as he brushed over his suit again, Louis stood at his side his eyes bright and beautiful. "Alright baby, this is Gemma okay? I want you on your best behavior. That means no funny business."

"I's not funny daddy." Louis explained with a perplexed look, "I knew I should've left you with Zayn." Harry muttered, Louis sighed with a pout, "No I's come with you. I marry you, I's come with you." Louis reminded in his best dominate voice, "Alright Lou, how about this; you can only say ten words throughout the whole time. And if you say less then ten, than I'll get you another toy." Harry bargained not wanting Louis to be heard. Gemma was already on edge that Harry shot one of his subs, knowing he had an uneducated one would drive her wild. Gemma always believed they should be smart, unable to mess up, and willing to bend anything for you. However it was often the other way around for Louis. He had Harry wrapped around his little finger whether Harry liked it or not.

"H-Hi sis."

"O-oh my god. Hazz... S-sorry, I-I mean Harold." Gemma hurriedly corrected, "I go by Harry now." He confessed, "That's a start at least." She chuckled lightly the end turning into a soft sigh, "I-I just can't believe that you're actually here. W-who's this?"

"This is my fiancé, Louis. Also my submissive." Harry replied, Gemma felt tears pool in her eyes, "you look younger. L-Like when we we're kids. "

"D-don't Gemma."

"Like how when dad was around. You were always so bubbly, the Harry. The fucking Harry Styles." Gemma teased her look turning to a frown distaste in her voice, "but then daddy dearest ran away, and you left sis all alone to die with our mother. Watch her drink herself to death. She told me you came to see her, had a new slut on your arm. I'm shocked it wasn't a girl, because heaven forbid Harry fucking Styles be gay!-"

"That's enough! I came here to pair things up with you!" Harry snarled, "I know mom's dead. I told them to send the ashes to you. Thought maybe you wanted a memory of her before you abandoned us."

"I can see there's nothing I can do to make you hate me less."

"I don't care enough about you to hate you. You're dead to me. Just like our worthless piece of shit you called our father." Gemma growled her eyes red from tears brimming her eyes she refused to let fall. "Here are the ashes. I'm going to be heading off. You're invited to the wedding."

"I hope you die alone. That's what you deserve." Gemma scoffed as Harry strolled to the door pulling Louis gently by the elbow. Closing his car door for him, when Harry sat down in the drivers seat he noticed the tear tracks on Louis' cheeks, "Baby what's wrong?"

"S-she lie daddy. Y-you no d-die 'lone. I-I be here." Louis swore, Harry wiped the tears away with his thumb, "Baby I know, she's just upset. I hurt her. But it's okay. I have you."

"L-love you daddy."

"I love you too baby, more than anything in this universe." Harry promised, Louis sniffled before glancing up at Harry, "W-we go get toy now?"

"Of course baby." Harry hummed.

>> Hi : ) I hate to inform you that this book is only going to twenty five chapters. But you guys don't even know what I have planned for you : ) A lot can happen in three chapters. Tell me when it hurts... Tell me when it breaks your heart... I'll be listening. : ) ~Emma : )

FIRST PUBLISHED OCTOBER 30TH, 2015

 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED