xxxv. thirty five

𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 ,༊*·˚ CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 ,
༊*·˚ CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE .ೃ࿐

real life !

real life !

"az?" tommy nudged azea who's sitting on the couch, on her phone as the people around her are mostly drunk and singing.

"hmm?" azea looked up at him. tommy gestured her to follow him so she did. the two went to the balcony and looked at the stars, twinkling. "what are we doing here?"

"i just want to tell and ask you something." tommy inserted his hands in his pockets and looked at her. "d'you know i planned all this."

"you what?! it was you?!" azea turned her body to fully face him. tommy nodded.

"yeah. i wanted this birthday to be the one with most memories. i want it to be your best birthday, ever." tommy smiled at her.

"thank you- tommy thank you so much. you don't know how thankful i am to you. you've done so many good shit to me and i just can't thank you enough. i don't deserve this tommy."

"don't say that. of course you do. you deserve everything az. and don't worry about it. you're always welcome. i told you, i'd do anything for you." azea held his hand in awe and interlocked it with hers.

"thank you, tom." she smiled warmly. "but please, is there anything i can do to thank you? what can i do?"

"just answer this question, that's all." tommy looked her straight in the eyes. azea raised her brows, waiting for the question.

"what does mahal kita mean?"

azea's eyes widen. 'did he really just ask that?' she thought. she blinked, looking at the sky for a couple of seconds and looked back at him.

"i love you."

"i love you too, az."

azea blinked a couple of times repeatedly. did she just hear that right? "pardon?"

"i- didn't mean it in a weird way! no, but like." tommy sighed. "i like you. more than a friend. hey look, if you find this weird in any way or not like me back, it's okay! really! i'll just step back and-" azea hugged him tightly.

"i like you too, tomathy." azea chuckled. tommy couldn't believe it either. he smiled and hugged her back.

"sooooo?" azea started as they pulled away. tommy scratched his head.

"aha, you see. this one, i didn't plan well." tommy looked down. azea giggled and tiptoed. tommy looked at her and to his surprise again, azea pecked his cheeks. tommy smiled, his cheeks flushed red.

"what a simp!" azea laughed at him. tommy held her hand and kissed the back of it.

"m'lady, you're now officially my girlfriend. happy birthday, az. you may not still be comfortable with the words 'i love you' so...

"i am enamored with you."

azea looked at his eyes,

"i am fond of you, tommy.

notes !

IVE DONE IT! YESSSSS! i'm not affectionate so i hope i did well here :) thank you so so so much for reading! i appreciate it so much!

let me know what to improve on my writings since i'm not the best at it! also please tell me if u want an epilogue cause i'd do it! :)

also! please comment on which of these (ranboo, george, dream and karl) should my next fanfic be! :D

thank you so much, i love you all <3

SO ,, EPILOGUE OR NO EPILOGUE ??