Part 12 -

Luke was overly smiley at training today, he had a bounce in his steps, everyone picking up on the more happier Luke.

"so did things go well on the date?" Bruno asked as they walked to the field, shaking his head and receiving a confused look from the player.
"she left but during it all I realised I had feelings for Riley" Bruno smiled all the team knew that Riley was special to him, they knew it was only a matter of time before the love they had for those two weeks and the love joint love for the baby in rileys belly, in the end they would end up together.
"so are you together now or?" Bruno wasn't one for the gossip but when it came to the love life of his team mates he couldn't help it
"we have a date tonight, I'm picking her up then we are going back to mine. At 4 months she does feel like going out" Bruno nodded as his wife was the same when pregnant
"I hope it goes well mate" patting him on the shoulder and running on the the pitch, Luke smiled as he put his phone in the bag he kept pitch side since he found out Riley was pregnant, he smiled because she had just sent him a bump update he had these texts before but this time it felt different, she was so beautiful and he was baffled how he nearly let her slip through his fingers.

Joining the lads on the field, getting his head in to training, Riley was with Masie trying to figure out something to wear, she was at the stage of nothing really fitting and wanted to stay in her pjs, Masie dragging her out to the shops, to find what she called the best outfit to wow her baby daddy, not that she needed to. They admitted their feelings to each other this was just a formalities.