Part 3 -

"well, it can only be Luke's right?" the blonde stood next to her spoke after about ten minutes of what felt like nothing was spoken, they had both been staring down at the clear blue tests infront of them, all 4 of them saying pregnant 2-4 weeks, which would of meant round the same time as the end of the holiday, both her and luke spent the last day pretty much together in bed.

"what you gonna tell him?, Riley, what are you going to do?" not having the words to answer her best friend all she could do was cry, the blonde wrapping her arms round her, bring her best friend in for a hug, as she whispered a don't know, her friend just sighing. Only something like this would happen to Riley.

She had to tell him, right? She couldn't not. He was the father of the child she was carrying right now at this moment in time.

It could only be him, opening up her Instagram messages, look at the message she hadn't opened from this morning at 2am, it now being 10am. After the whole test drama the two girls managed to get some sleep, not much but some.

She opened his message to her and replied with a simple, we need to talk.  It's important and waited for the Left Back to see her message and hopefully reply.