Shuhua snaps her head to Soojin. " Very. Busy."

Giselle actually looks a little ashamed, but Jeno only sighs. "You know Mama is just gonna call you tonight."

"Yeah," Shuhua mutters with a sort of petulance Soojin's never seen. She almost thinks to ask them to stay if only because the interaction is showing a whole new side of Shuhua. "Where's Winter?"

"Um...out," her little sister says.

When Shuhua pulls her mask down, she leans in closer. "With who?"

"Date," Jeno yawns.

" With who?"

Giselle laughs. "Well, like you said - we should be going now. Nice to meet you, Soojin!"

" Wait! " Shuhua says but they're already starting to walk away. "Well at least get to your stop safely," she says between her hands to make it echo. A few people look at them, but don't actually walk up to Soojin's relief.

Shuhua slips the mask back on as they descend further into the crowd. "So, how old were they?" Soojin asks.

"19 and 12."

"Seriously?"

"My other sister is 16."

Soojin shakes her head and grins. "I thought she was you for a moment."

"No way! Her hair is lighter."

"No it isn't."

"Yes, huh."

Ridiculous. Soojin turns to face Shuhua, her lips twitched up. Just when she thought she was finally seeing every piece of Shuhua, something else turns up.

Shuhua glances up at her and smiles back. "So how has the great Dr. Seo's day been?"

"Pretty good," she says, and then, "though I could do without all the doey eyes with Chaeyoung and Mina." Soojin's not normally around the two of them together since Chaeyoung stays at the practice and Mina at the hospital; she didn't even know the two knew each other until Mina showed up at the office one day with lunch. But apparently they went to med school together along with Soyeon. Still, she's not used to being around them as a pair. Not used to seeing the normally calm Dr. Miyou turn into a blushing mess.

"Oh! At least you didn't have to see Yuqi trying to get Dr. Jeon pregnant."

Soojin twists her head to face Shuhua. " What? "

"I don't know how it happened but Dr. Jeon came out here for three minutes and it was like Yuqi had lasered in on her. I don't even think she knew what was happening."

Soojin laughs. Probably not. "Soyeon is... Soyeon ."

Shuhua clears her throat, then blinks slowly, seductively (she tries to at least, but one eye opens before another). "Oh? So you're a pediatrician, that's so cute. " She puts her hand on Soojin's elbow, crooking her fingers in the sleeve. " I love people who can work with children. It's just such an engaging quality." Then Shuhua makes a gagging sound. "But at least she's not hitting on you anymore. Though her thing for redheads is glaringly obvious."

Soojin bumps into Shuhua with her shoulder as they walk.

"Anyways, when is Shuhua's check up?" she winks at Soojin before running her hand down Soojin's arm and linking hands.

"I can get So--"

Shuhua sighs and shakes her head. "Special check up?"

"Huh?"

"I'm saying we should make out in one of the free rooms, Jinah."

Soojin's eyes widen and her body heats up, not only with mild embarrassment, but also thrill. She should be a professional, though, because she is a doctor and even if indulging in Shuhua might feel good, it is her duty as a doctor to always remain clear headed.

"Let's go." She takes Shuhua's hand and leads them to room 47.

A few people see them but don't think too much of it as they walk through the hall. Though as soon as the door closes Shuhua places her hands on Soojin's face, pulling her into a kiss as she walks backward to the examination table. Soojin feels a hard stop as Shuhua edges up and sits on it. Her thighs wrap around the sides Soojin's legs, crotch nearing Soojin's torso. And she's so very very warm.

She sighs into Soojin's mouth. "Memories?"

"It hasn't been that long," Soojin murmurs. She takes Shuhua's bottom lip in between her own, tastes the artificial tang of flavored lip gloss. Shuhua's hands run up and down her arms before finally coming back up again to shrug off the labcoat Soojin's wearing, her face resting against Soojin's cheek now.

"Does Jina miss treating Shuhua at all?" Her voice echoes into Soojin's ear, low with soft, hot breaths in between the words. "I miss it." She bites down on Soojin's ear lobe, the hard edges of her teeth scraping against the cartilage.

Soojin shudders, but still manages to say, "Do I miss an annoying patient that never did as they were told?"

And Shuhua laughs all the way from the back of her throat. "So you want to tell me what to do? Kinky." She moves her lips to the crook of Soojin's neck and sucks.

She's going to leave a mark, and Soojin knows that she should tell Shuhua to stop, but at the same time she can't help but roll her head to the side because it's good . Her own hands are on Shuhua's hips and she thinks about what would happen if she brought one hand to the hem of Shuhua's skirt, what would happen if she trailed her fingers up the skin of Shuhua's thigh?

Shuhua tugs at the sleeves of Soojin's scrubs. "These look good on you," her finger drifts under the sleeve for a second, touching the skin there. And it's such a small thing and place, but Soojin finds herself exhaling to level out her breathing. She moves her hands back up to Shuhua's face and pulls her into another kiss.

The door opens.

"Soojin someone told me they saw you headed this way and--" Soojin's eyes widen and her jaw drops. She turns around to see her dad wearing a very similar expression. His cheeks are red.

He nods at Shuhua, then looks back at Soojin. "Come see me when you have the chance." With that he leaves.

Shuhua looks embarrassed as well. "Who was that?" she asks.

"The other Dr. Seo."

"Oh."

"Yeah."