Yeji looks up. "So she's here to see her mother?"

"Yeah."

"Alone?"

"She didn't exactly tell her parents about her trip."

"What? Why not?"

"I don't know. She said that this was something she had to do alone."

"And she told you all this? She confided in you?"

"When she found out that I came from Seoul, yes, she did."

"How many other people have confided in you, Player Jinnie?"

"Zero and I am not a player." Ryujin runs her fingers through Yeji's hair, brushing her bangs aside. "Didn't you hear me? I love you. You're the only one I want."

Yeji only replies with a kiss. "Let's have dinner," she says as she moves off of Ryujin. "And you need to take a shower."

Before Yeji could leave the room, Ryujin quickly grabs her by the hand, making the woman turn around.

"What?" asks Yeji. "Aren't you hungry?"

"Didn't you hear me?"

"I did. Thanks." Yeji pulls her hand free and turns on the light. "Shower, Jinnie. Now. You'll catch a cold."

Ryujin squints at the sudden brightness, covering her eyes with her hand. She watches Yeji leave the room and sighs. Thanks? That's all you have to say? You're bent on letting me pay, huh? Alright. I'll play along but I will not stop until you're mine again.

She exhales, gets up, puts on her t-shirt, checks her phone to send her friend a short message and sees her backpack on the floor, against the wall. Yeji has apparently taken it inside the room.

She takes out the panties Yeji had given her and takes it with her as she goes to the bathroom.

Ryujin takes a quick shower, dries her hair with the towel and comes out only wearing the pink panties and a t-shirt.

"I ordered jjajangmyun," Yeji says when she notices Ryujin approaching. She's been browsing for fashion ideas on her phone while waiting for Ryujin.

"Thanks," Ryujin says as she drops the towel to the floor, takes the phone from Yeji's hands and sets it aside.

"Aren't you cold?" Yeji asks the woman who's climbing onto her lap, straddling her.

"You'll warm me up," replies Ryujin with a smirk. "Guess what I have on?"

"Your t-shirt?"

"Under my t-shirt."

Yeji grins, lifts Ryujin's t-shirt and nods in approval. "I knew pink panties would look good on you."

Ryujin cups Yeji's face, tilts her head up slowly and leans down to kiss her.

"The food... will be... here... soon... though," mumbles Yeji although her hands have disappeared under Ryujin's t-shirt.

"I'll make it quick."

———————

Ryujin puts her chopsticks down when her phone signals an incoming message. "It's Yuna," she tells Yeji, in case the woman suspects that it's another message from her classmate.

Yeji doesn't even lift her head, pretending not to care.

Ryujin chuckles after reading the message then shows Yeji her phone.