Chapter 4: The Welcoming

En başından başla

'Me too', Jungkook smiled lightly, and ruffled Jungwon's hair.

Taehyung couldn't deny that this guy's duality was shocking and... somehow... tempting?

'Come eat some chocolate, Wonie', Soobin called him. 'Jin-hyung allowed it'

'I did', sighed Jin reluctantly.

'Jin-hyung!' Jungwon looked up and instantly ran to Jin, smiling brightly. 'Could you cook lasagne tomorrow? I missed your cooking!'

'You have the best chefs, but I'm the one who needs to cook...', Jin laughed.

'Because your cooking is the best!', Jungwon happily sat near him.

'You are adorable', said Jimin, smiling widely. 'I can believe everyone here is so nice and welcoming...'

Yoongi snorted on the screen.

'Yeah. They all are soft like gummy bears...'

'Don't listen to the grinch. He is the biggest softie here', said Jin rolling his eyes.

'I will fucking kill you as soon as I am back!'

'Yeah, come back fast, hyung!', Jungkook approached the tablet so Yoongi could see him. 'I hate to train without you...'

'I will be there tomorrow, kid, hang in there', Yoongi answered.

'Told you. Softie.', said Jin to Jimin.

'Say goodbye to your kitchenware Jin', growled Yoongi.

'I think it's enough of your bickering for tonight', laughed Hoseok. 'So, could You two tell us something about yourselves? Don't need to talk about your ranks. It doesn't matter. We will know at the official ceremony...'

'Ok... yeah... I'm Park Jimin', Jimin said smiling. 'I'm 24. My power is healing. And I'm a certified paramedic.'

'Wow, that's great!', said Soobin, giving a piece of chocolate to Jungwon.

'Can you fight?', intimidatingly asked Yoongi.

'I-I'm pretty g-good at self-defence techniques', Jimin stattered a bit.

'Nice', Yoongi nodded approvingly. 'We will train you to be better...'

Hoseok rolled his eyes.

'Yoongi you can rethink your defense strategy later... Give them time to breathe!'

'Your security is the first priority. It's always on my mind', Yoongi was unbothered by the prince's stern tone.

'Ok, ok...', Hoseok shook his head with a smile and looked at Taehyung.

'My name is Kim Taehyung. I'm 23. I studied at a police academy. I can use most types of guns. I'm a certified negotiator, and I have black belt in taekwondo.'

'Oh my gosh! Just like Kookie!', exclaimed Soobin.

'Kookie, has one in aikido too!' Jungwon excitedly jumped on the couch.

'Stop it, boys! It's not a contest!', Jungkook smacked Soobin's head slightly.

'But you have', Jungwoon looked at him with puppy eyes.

Taehyung frowned and couldn't stop himself from asking:

'Kookie?'

The black haired boy looked at him shortly and looked down. He rubbed the back of his neck with an embarrassed smile.

'Y-yeah... t-they call me that...'

Oh, my god!, thought Taehyung. How cute!

'What's your power?', asked Yoongi.