Wilbur x MALE! Reader

Start from the beginning

"Heyyy, Wilby~" It's obvious that (F/n) is trying to flirt with Wilbur. (M/n) has no damn idea on why (F/n) wants to flirt with his boyfriend. "Hey (F/n)! What do you need?" "You, of course~" "What?" Wilbur just laugh it off. Techno and Tommy however kept looking at (M/n). "Are you gonna do anything about this,Big (F/I)??"

"We'll just let them be for a while."

They all ended the game soon after but a certain (h/c) haired male is definitely not happy about this. Felt like killing a friend but it was too soon. He'll just kill (F/n) during the wedding. His anger grew even more when (F/n) ended the call with, "Bye (M/n)! Bye-bye my beloved Wilbur~~"

In the outside (M/n) was smiling softly but it felt different to Wilbur especially Tommy since the younger one always appear whenever (M/n) is angry or annoyed. Poor Tommy. He appeared when (M/n) is leaving or angry. Just once, he wants to see the older male be nice. So Tommy knew how bad (M/n) aura is. "Heyyyy uh, Wilbur, Techno and big (F/I)! I'll be leaving. Bye-bye!!"

Tommy can actually hear (M/n) cussing in the inside.

'WHY THAT LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! HOW DARE HE FLIRT WITH WILBUR RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! IS THAT LITTLE SHIT BLIND OR SOMETHING?! PRETTY SURE THEY AREN'T! OHH, IF WILL WASN'T HERE I WOULD'VE MURDERED A FRIEND! THAT DAMN VIRGIN! And yes my fellow readers, I'm not a virgin in this oneshot.'

Imagine that but with a good looking man, smiling softly towards you. You're dead lol. Anyways, back to Wilbur and (M/n).

Wilbur wave goodbye to the stream and to his viewers while giving a smile. He ended the stream as he stretched his back. (M/n) was... well, "tryin" to cooperate with his anger. He was just yelling into a pillow and released all of his anger through a punching bag. Let's just say that he needed to buy a new one which was going to be the fifth punching bag that month.

"(M/n)! You there?" Wilbur called out to make sure his boyfriend is still there. "I'm here, darlin'." (M/n) said with a genuine smile as he walked to slightly shorter male. "Are you okay? I heard punching noises in your room." "That? That was nothing, darling. Perhaps you misheard it."

The (h/c) haired male said while giving Wilbur forehead kisses. The brown haired male giggled as he felt (M/n)'s lips on his forehead. He also felt (M/n)'s (e/c) eyes staring at him. Wilbur turn to the male and he got picked up from the chair as he was put on the bed. "(M-M/N)?!! What's wrong? Was it something I did??" Wilbur stuttered out of his mouth.

"Oh no, darling~ I just have something else in mind. I was just annoyed by a bitch earlier so if you don't mind, I want you to do a little something special for me." (M/n) said that as he removed the tie from his neck and using it to tie Wilbur's hand.

"W-Wait what?!" "Just wanting to do this since (F/n) tried to flirt with you." "H-He did?? I didn't actually realize that." The brown haired male whispered that last part. "Well, now you do. Which makes me even more frustrated is that now people are shipping me, you and that damned (F/n) as a poly couple which in fact, I do not agree with it." (M/n) said that while growling.

The reason why (M/n) is angry over the poly couple ship is because (F/n) is never loyal to their lover. They will flirt with others even though they have their own lover. Soon that flirt will turn into cheating. That's what usually happens with (F/n) whenever they're in a relationship.

"And I want you to remember this, sweetheart. That you're fuckin mine and not theirs. Got that?" He said while licking Wilburs neck. "Y-Yes, mmh~" (M/n) licked his lips before giving bites to the brown haired males neck. "Y-You do know that's gonna leave a m-mark, righ-nggh~!"

"I do, sweetheart. Now, be a good boy for me since we're gonna have a long yet rough night." (M/n) just gave an innocent smile as he took the blindfold nearby. "B-Be gentle." "I'll try, darling." (M/n) kissed the males cheek before starting the long yet desirable night.

Smol timeskip

"WE SHOULD HANG OUT, WILBUR!" Tommy said while he was in a call with Wilbur. (M/n) was in the bathroom so he didn't quite hear anything. "Oh sure, sure. Where do you want to meet up?" The older male asked the younger one. "I'll give you the location tomorrow! Maybe I'll bring Tubbo too!!"

"Also, why are you suddenly wearing a turtleneck when the weather is kinda hot? Also are those bite marks??" Tommy asked the brown haired male. "U-Uhh, I can wear whatever I want, child." Wilbur successfully saying it with a smirk but couldn't hide his blush. Luckily Tommy didn't saw it. "I AM NOT A CHILD, I'M THE ALPHA MALE HERE!"

The two talked for a while before Tommy had to leave the room for a while because of his mom. (He left the room only but the call is still ongoing) "(N/n)? Where are you?" Wilbur stretched as he called out to his boyfriend. (M/n) rubbed his neck before walking in the males room. "Right here, darlin'. Is there something that you need from me?"

"Well uh, I can't stand that we'll because of you." "Oh. Do forgive me about last night. It's just that you look so delicious last night." He said while licking the males neck. "What the- stoppp! You had enough last night." "Hmmm? If it's about you, then three rounds of fun is never enough, sweetheart."

The taller traced his index finger across Wilburs spine as he blew Wilburs left ear. "Nooo! I'm still in a call with Tom-" "Woah, Wilbur. I think now I know why you're wearing a turtleneck." The blonde said with a goofy smile on his face. Yet how did he get into his room quietly? That is a mystery to be solved later on.

"TOMMY, NO!" (Wilbur)

"I WILL BE TWEETING THIS IN TWITTER! AND IT WILL BE CALLED, 'REASONS WHY WILBUR WOULD WEAR TURTLENECKS' " (Tommy)

"Thomas, no." (M/n)

"Sorry (M/n)." (Tommy)

"H-How???" (Wilbur)

"He's my son/I'm his son." (M/n)/Tommy

"...please tell me you're joking."

A/n

Am I the only one who realized something that whenever an author makes a male (s) x male reader that has like smut/lemon in it, they get attacked/reported/block or would be given some hate comments which involving sending threats to the author? But whenever an author makes a male(s) x female reader that has smut/lemon in it which is literally the same plot as the male reader one, it gets no hate. In conclusion, most of the time it's like this. im sure yall seen readers like this lol

Example :

Male(s) x Uke/Seme Male reader which is smut : BAD👎

​​​​Male(s) x Uke/Seme Female Reader which is smut : GOOOD👍

I know that not everyone is like this but some are like these. Whenever a smut plot with a male reader, they either get hate and I still don't know why until now .-. (I'm pretty sure these peeps are soon to be Karens and I bet you guys are nothin like these ones. Y'all are pogchamps ✨💖)