Hospital wing

In the corner of a room in the upstairs of the shrieking shack was were I was curled up, hugging myself as I zoned out, feeling the blood pouring down my arms from last night. Remus had been in the basement, his usual little space, while I had locked myself in this room. The sun had come up a while ago, and by now classes had begun.

"Well, where is she then? Cause she's clearly not in here, Moony." I heard Peter's voice, tired and bored.

"Believe me, if you heard her screaming last night, you'd know she was in here." Remus had taken a moment to think, or pause, I'm not sure. "Hers took about two hours, mine takes fifteen to thirty minutes." There was more silence.

"Right, split." James announced and I heard footsteps around the house. That was until one was in front of the door, and the handle jiggled. I curled into myself a little more.

"Oi, Prongs!" Sirius' voice came from outside the door. "Door's locked!"

"That's the room with the piano, the doors never locked, it can't be locked."

"Well clearly it can, Moons." Peter sighed, everyone now apparently outside the door.

"Alright, who's got the most brute force then?" James' voice quipped and I tilted my head. Brute force? What are they going to do, ram the door in? Are they forgetting they're wizards?

"We're wizards, James." Remus stated, followed by a bundle of silence. "Alohomora." I heard the lock click a few times before the door gently opened. "Shit." Remus' voice followed the sound of the door and I lifted my head from my knees, looking over to him with a nervous smile.

"Hey...Remmy." A nervous laugh slipped from my lips, although quiet. I watched as he quickly pulled off his robe and knelt in front of me.

"Why is there so much blood...?" The question came from James, who was stood in the doorway, horrified. I swallowed thickly as Remus slipped his robe over me before gently pulling me to my feet. Immediately my legs gave out and Remus's arm was quick to wrap around my waist as I gripped his blazer. I looked up from the floor and instantly met eyes met Remus' worried ones. II let out a small scream of pain and surprise when he swiftly slid an arm under my knees.

"Tell Slughorn we're not going to be in class." Remus spoke as he walked passed our friends with me in his arms.

"Nah mate, we're coming with you-" Sirius had started although he immediately shut up when Remus stared at him, his clothes slowly soaking up my blood.I had grown increasingly pale, and was now resting my head against Remus' shoulder, more tired than I should be.

"Go to class, Sirius."

I sat in a bed in the hospital wing with Remus sat on the end of the bed facing me, his legs crossed over each other as I sat the same way, facing him. We had a deck of cards and were just laughing, playing snap.

"Snap! I win!" I laughed, raising my arms with joy.

"You're such a child." Remus chuckled, gathering the cards and reshuffling them.

"I know." I quickly pecked his lips, leaning forwards across the bed, my hands planted on his shins. "I think we should play Blackjack."

"I think that sounds great." Remus re-dealt the cards, two each with the rest ini a stack in the middle. I became sceptical as he smirked, glancing at his card.

"Stick, draw, or bust?" He bit his lip.

"Stick." I slowly nodded, glancing down to my own cards. King and an Ace.

"Stick, draw, or bust?" I smirked.

"Stick."

"Show on three." I nodded. "One, two-"

"Three!" I threw down my cards, revealing my perfect 21, my boyfriend chuckled and dropped his cards on top of mine. A Queen and a Jack. "Awe, so close, what a shame!" I laughed again.

"You're much more lively than I usually am after last night." I smiled, tucking the cards to the bottom of the deck.

"Well, yeah. I know what you go through, and I constantly think of ways to bypass it." Remus smiled ever so slightly, leaning over to me a little and tilting my head up so I was looking at him instead of the cards. His lips gently met mine. We only separated because of his small smile.

"I love you." I pecked his lips with a smile.

"I love you too, Remmy." I went back to fiddling with the cards as the hospital wing door opened, voices flooding in as I handed Remus two upside-down cards. "Stick, draw, or bust?" I asked, ignoring the closer presence of our friends.

"Draw." I handed him another card. He bit his lip. "Stick." I looked to my cards and sighed. "You want to draw?" I nodded and he handed me a card. I stared at it.

"Stick."

"Okay, show." We both had an eight, nine, and three.

"Twenty." We both sighed, soon slipping into a laugh. One of Rems legs was now hanging off the bed as he gathered the cards once more, slipping them back into their box before tossing them onto the bedside table.

"James...what brings you by?" he stared at me for a moment as Sirius dropped into the chair beside my bed, Peter letting himself fall onto the bed to my right. Its as close enough that we could all still talk and hear each other perfectly fine.

"We wanted to see how you were, especially after seeing that much blood-"

"It's normal for the first few transformations." The boys all shared glances.

"(Y/n)-"

"It's happened to Remus. I remember when we were four, I walked into his room the day after his third transformati-"

"(Y/n), yes there was a lot of blood. Two maybe three pints, at most-" I tilted my head, nodding, now noticing that Remus' clothes were still bloody. "You lost almost six, of the ten your body has, love." I stared at him. "You lost twice the amount I did." I stared at the bed for a moment before shaking it off, forcing a smile and turning to James.

"I hear you plan on proposing to Lily." The dark haired male froze.

"How'd you know that? Did you find it??" I stared at him before laughing.

"No, Remus told me last night, and that you want a kid as well." Sirius looked to our best friend and Peter chuckled.

"Well-...yeah. Imagine a kid that looks like me and Lily, it'd be so cute!" James immediately started fussing again and I smiled. Even with all of the relationships, we were all still the same.