A turn of events

"What do you mean 'unfortunate'?" Peter pressed, sling his bag over his shoulder and shoving this hands into his pockets.

"Pete..." Remus turned to the boy as I walked into the room to gather my own belongings. "Her biggest fear, is me, her own boyfriend." I grabbed my bag, offering the group of four a satisfied smile before spotting Lily waiting at the door. "(N/n)," I felt a hand wrap around my wrist, recognising Remus' voice. "Why are you scared of me...?" I stared at him, a soft smile stretching across my lips with a giggle.

"I'm not, I never have been." He stared at me, as did the others, confused as to what I meant. "I've been scared of werewolves since I was a kid, it's got nothing to do with you." I pecked his cheek before heading over to Lily.

"I thought you knew Remus when you were a child?" I nodded, glancing to him as we left the room.

"II did, that's why I'm scared of them." Lily hummed, wanting me to continue. "Every transformation he's had, I've heard...it's fairly traumatising at four years old to hear..." I looked down, groaning as we walked. "Actually seeing it, and being chased by him, just reignited that fear...Now I know what werewolves are capable of...and I know then that bit him is much bigger, and much stronger." Lily glanced over to me as another Slytherin slung an arm over my shoulders, tugging me from my best friend and down another corridor. "Can your house stop stealing me, please?" I stared in surprise at Regulus Black. I dropped onto a bench in the corridor against the stone wall, patting the space next to me.

"I've been thinking about what you said." I tilted my head. "About this." He lifted his sleeve a little to reveal the dark mark... "It's unethical, massively...and I think eventually I will want out, will you help me when I do?" I happily nodded.

"Course I will, what are friends for, right?" He smiled, nodding and pulling me into a hug.

"Thanks."

I heard footsteps stop and I pulled away from Reg with a smile as we both stood up from the corridor bench.

"You head to your dorm, do some homework or something, be a good kid." He nodded with a huff, spinning on his heel and heading towards the dungeons. "I can hear you~" I spun on my own heels, finding my four best friends. Peter, James, Sirius, and Remus. Apparently Lils and Marlene had already gone off without me. I stared at them with a smile as they stared at me.

"You gonna do it, Moony, or do we have to push you?" I watched as my boyfriend's expression pulled into a scowl as he looked to our darling Padfoot, who was smirking.

"Remus?" I asked. I'd slipped out of calling him Moony long ago, even though it was originally a nickname I had presented him with. "Rem?" I asked again, as he huffed, his eyes snapping to look at me. I shrunk back a little when he started to walk towards me, his hands in my pockets with a bag over his shoulders. I took a small step back, wary since he'd never really had this demeanour before.

"Listen," I pursed my lips. His voice was lower and his cheeks were a little redder, brightening his scars. "You can have guy friends, I'm not controlling-" he rolled his eyes with a smirk, softening it all into something a little more dominant. "But, you're mine, Princess." He grabbed my chin and tilted my head up to meet his eyes. "And stop talking to a new person every time we walk around a corner." He leaned down to me a little, his lips lightly brushing mine. "You belong to me." He spoke through gritted teeth with a smirk as I swallowed nervously, growing flustered. "Werewolves are territorial, possessive," he explained. "And you, Princess, belong to me. The next time someone touches you, I'm pulling their arm from its socket." He gently pressed his lips to mine, my back now pretty much against the wall. "Do you understand?" I nodded, my fingers fiddling with his tie as he stood up straight, immediately being yanked back down to my height, eye to eye with me. His hand was planted on the wall just above my head to stop him from slamming his head into it.

"You're playing a dangerous game, Lupin." His demeanour fell and he furrowed his eyebrows. "No one will hear you screaming when I'm done with you." My smile grew as I saw his face grow more and more red, until head kissed me again, the same smirk returning.

"I look forward to it, Kitten." I rolled my eyes and let go of his tie, letting him drop and arm around my shoulders as we began to walk to the dorms, acting as if nothing had happened.

Remus checked behind us to see how back the other Marauders were as we entered the common room. I looked around and found Lily and Marlene. I happened Remus and pointed over to them. He offered them a smile before speaking.

"Don't let them up." The two shared a confused look before slowly nodding as Remus went up before me, quietly dragging me up the stairs by my hand.

"No fucking way."

"Are they-" the two girls fell silent as the portrait door finally opened downstairs just as Remus was about to close his dorm door, waiting to hear his dorm mates.

"Are they here yet?"

"Just went upstairs." Lily explained with a smile. "Why?"

"Intense sexual tension." Sirius explained and I smiled as Remus finally closed the door, turning to me with a smile.

"Come here, sweetheart." He whispered, and in one swift movement - once I was near him-, my legs were lifted to sit around his waist and I was gently laid onto his bed, his lips coming into contact with mine as I let my hands rest on his jaw and my eyes flutter shut.

It wasn't long before Remus had his shirt and sweater off, unknowingly showing off his scars, while my shirt had joined his on the floor just before his lips attached to the skin of my neck and collarbone, leaving a trail of hickeys to bruise my skin. My panting came to a stop as I held my breath while Remus froze from what he was doing immediately when the two of us heard the door to the room open.

"You were really gonna do it, to our own little Crookshanks-" A dark look overtook Remus' expression and I snickered as he looked over to James at the door, Sirius and Peter behind him.

"Get out, or I'm separating you joint by joint, Potter." James suddenly seemed fascinated by the made up sound of Lily calling his name.

"Oh, coming, Lily dearest!" He slammed the door closed.