1.36 (bonus chapter)

Start from the beginning

"so you paid Barry back so he's off your backs, bought a house on Figure Eight, and then came to see us?" Belle asked feeling her phone vibrate.

"yes-"

"but you still left! you left us! without a phone call or a text or even a fucking letter! just gone!" Belle yelled, "and now you think you can come here with your money to buy us back? well here's a huge news flash for you mom, we're fine here! we don't need your money or your Kook house. you can try all you want but we don't want fucking anything from you." she spat pushing the chair in roughly grabbing her bag rushing out the front door.

"Belle!" Noah called out following his daughter outside.

"gotta go, dad!" she spat walking down the steps towards JJ's bike.

"Arabelle Lively!" he yelled, she stopped turning around hearing her full real name shaking her head at him.

"you don't get to be the parent now. not after you ditched your kids for four years, enjoy your Kook life." she spat getting on JJ's bike holding onto him as he sped off.

~~~

"haven't heard that name in a while." JJ told his girlfriend as they laid on the sand at the boneyard on a towel.

"yeah, surprised he remembered it." she looked at his hand that was holding hers.

"they're full Kook now?" he asked blowing the smoke of his joint in the other direction.

Belle nodded sighing lightly, "they wanted us to move in with them but i told them we're doing fine on our own."

"your brother isn't gonna let that happen, not after everything they did." he handed her the joint as she took it sitting up.

"have you heard from Shoupe?" she asked changing the subject not wanting to speak about her parents.

"no, Kie went yesterday for updates but they haven't found anything yet." he sat up looking at her.

"he has to be okay. they both do." her voice cracked.

"babe.."

"i know. fuck i know." she rubbed her face hearing JJ rummage through his bag pulling out a flask.

"where'd you get that?" she asked.

"had it hidden for a while," he opened it up taking a sip of the alcohol.

"don't go to crazy with it will you? at least not without me." she held out her hand for the flask which he handed over.

"never." he shook his head watching her down the drink.

"Kie did a good job doing your hair." he twirled a piece of her hair looking at her now black hair.

"yeah, she wanted to test out a new look for me for school." she chuckled, "i trusted her enough to not damage it but it's fine."

"i bet she watched it youtube." he laughed pulling her closer to him. 

"if she did she probably watched a really good youtube video." she laughed resting her head on his shoulder.