Ch.18 Wait a Minute.... Who are you..?

Start from the beginning

Once the lunch bell rang they walked out together. They seemed to be enjoying themselves talking about different types of bombs and how to improve the ones they've made.

"HEY HORU! And- friend?" Horu jumped at the shouting even though she expected the voice after hearing their footsteps.

"Hey itsu" Horu smiled.

"Hi! I'm Hatsume Mei!" Mei excitedly introduced to the new person, "Nice to meet ya!" She held out her hand.

"Oh! Nice to meet you too! I'm itsuki!" Itsu happily shook her hand, matching her energy. Mei shook it so hard he felt like he would get whiplash but his happy demeanor never faltered.

"Do you——"

Horu tuned out their conversation decided to find their brother.

They took a few steps forward before almost falling to the ground by a crushing hug.

"HORU!" izu said as he held her like his life depended on it. "I have so much to tell you!" He said happily.

To any other person it looked like a normal happy, but horu could see the nervousness in his eyes from being with him so long.

"Great! We can go find my hair band that i lost while we're at it!" Horu didn't really need to find a hair tie, but who knows if someone is listening in.

"cool!" Izu said calming down a bit.

They let go of the hug, but horu made sure to hold his hand and squeezed it to reassure him. Izu squeezed back.

They walked out of the cafeteria into the mostly empty hallways, nobody that was in the hallways gave them a second glance probably assuming that they needed something or wanted to go to the restroom/bathroom/washroom i dunno whatever you call it.

They made it into a more secluded halway and izu started talking about why he wanted to say in a vague way, moving from their other mindless conversation.

"I saw someone..." Izu spoke, Horu just stared at him confused.

"Someone?" She encouraged him to continue.

"They had the numbers there, not covered." Izu contunued.

Horu paused for a moment to think.

Then her eyes widened in realization.

Izu noticed this and continued.

"I saw them from 1-A's window, they seemed to be waiting for something... or someone" he thought back.

"I think they were waiting for us, and know what class we're in" He says, not being as vague as before.

"They we're a bit older than us... I don't remember any history of others, y'know, leaving there, before we did" He says being slightly vague again.

"They had brown hair right?" Horu said suddenly.

Izu was confused, but made sure not to show it and agreed with her question.

"Oh that's Lou! Remember them from a few years ago? Junior high." Horu said.

Izu could tell that name had just come from the top of horu's head, and now knew that this was a cover up for eavesdroppers. Anything is possible, especially in a top hero school. You can never be too careful.

"Oh yeah! They must be waiting for our school to end to pick us up, i don't think dad told them what time it ends" He played along, hoping that if anyone was  eavesdropping it wasn't Shota or Hizashi.