14

Your POV

"We're skipping dinner today" Suna said, putting on a hoodie.

Osamu looked at him. "Why? A date, hm?"

Suna shoved him a little. "Shut up, you know this trip was to help with her memories."

"Hey, Rin.. have you ever thought if she wanted to get her memories restored?"

Suna looked up at him and fixed his hair a little. "She's willing to do it. Has she said no to you about it?"

"I mean, no, but I haven't really done much to restore her memory. Maybe remind her how my food tasted like, but that's it."

"Exactly."

"Well.. don't force it too much on her. Ever think she'll loose her current memories in exchange of her old ones?"

Suna looked at Osamu with a weird face. "Loose them? No, that's-"

I came out into the living room with my arms spread out. "I'm ready! You ready? Because I know I sure am!"

Suna smiled slightly and waved a little at Osamu. "See ya."

Osamu nodded. "Bye, have fun. Do you want me to save some left over dinner?"

I put my hands together and nodded. "Please do. You're cooking is sooo delicious."

He laughed and put a thumbs up. "Will do."

With that, me and Suna left the beach house walking to the nearest bus stop.

"We leave in two days" Suna mumbled. "We're thinking of setting of fireworks. It may be a little late for New Years, but hey, it's okay."

I laughed a little, "more like a whole month later."

It was a little quiet as we stopped at the bus stop. I looked over at Suna and he seemed a little sad.

He turned to me a little but quickly looked away.

"You're birthday... was the day we came, right?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah, it was."

"23, hm? Wow. You're getting old."

"Am not? You're just a year younger."

"I thought we were around the same age?"

"I mean, we are. But you're a younger by a year-"

"No, we're both going to be 23."

He looked at me weird. "No, we're not."

I rolled my eyes. "Seems you forgot how old I was."

"We barely have known each other for a month."

"For a.. month... a month.. it feels like it's been longer. Way longer."

He quickly looked at me again. "Longer?"

I nodded.