8

Y/n's POV

"We'll keep you here for a few days just to make sure you'll be alright" the doctor said, finishing typing on her computer.

I sighed and nodded. "Okay."

"You said you've been awake for almost three months now?"

"Yes."

She nodded. "Okay, some nurse's will be coming here to check in on you every once in a while. I'll be back before your release."

With that, the doctor left, leaving me in the room alone.

I pulled out my phone and went to go text my mom about it, but my door opened.

When I looked up, I saw it was Suna.

"They said you'll be here for a week" he said, sitting in one of the chairs near the hospital bed.

I sighed and sat up straight. "There has to be something wrong with me."

"What makes you say that?"

"I don't know.. ever since we made those Rice Krispie treats my head has been killing me."

"Strange..." he mumbled, texting someone on his phone. "You said you wanted to see the snow that night, right?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Saw it for the first time in six years."

He thought about it for a while. "How about.. hm.. we could visit the town where I went to school. Sounds cool, right? It could snow to almost all the way to April sometimes. Nothing like Tokyo."

"Are you sure? I mean, you barely know me."

"Well, you're starting to remind me more and more of this person I used to know. Anyways, what do you say? We could take the twins, Yuki, and Mio too."

"It'd seem like I would just be intruding on you guys." I mumbled.

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever. If you don't want to come, then don't. If you do, I think you'll need this."

Suna stood up and walked over, placing a small piece of paper on the sheets.

I grabbed it and opened it, seeing digits wrote out on it. Before I could ask him what it was, the door closed and he was no where in sight.

I bit my lip and went to contacts on my phone and added it as him. It was the only reasonable answer.

When I texted him, I got a quick reply.

Suna

is this Suna?

Mhm
You thought about my offer?

It's been two minutes I
can't answer that fast

Well then just lmk
after you get released

~Suna is offline~

I turned off my phone and looked out the window.