12

Your POV

"Good morning, everyone!" I exclaimed, walking down to the living room.

"Morning!" Yuki smiled. "Want some French toast?"

"Did Osamu cook?"

"He sure did!"

"Then I want some, please."

"Is there something against all us other cooks?" Atsumu asked.

"I wouldn't exactly call you a cook, Atsumu" I laughed.

He rolled his eyes. "How rude."

I grabbed a plate of food and looked around for where to sit. As I was looking though, my eyes locked with Mio.

She seemed a little sad and quickly looked away.

I bit my lip and placed my plate down. "Mio, is it okay if we talk for a second?"

She looked up quickly and was a little surprised. "Um... sure. Outside?"

I nodded. "Okay."

We both headed out, far enough so the others couldn't hear.

"Did you see what happened last night?" I asked.

She nodded slowly. "Yeah.."

"Listen, I-! Well- I don't like Suna that way! He's your boyfriend after all. I don't want it to seem like im trying to take him away because that's definitely not happening!"

Mio turned to the side. "You're getting memories back, correct?"

"Yes, I am!" I quickly responded.

"What do you remember of me? And.. Suna?"

I stopped for a second. "Do you want to hear?"

"I'm sure of it."

"Suna left me for... you."

"That's all you remember of me?"

"Is there more? Were we close? I don't mean this in a harsh way but.. I doubt we were because I don't think close friends take away their boyfriend's..." I mumbled the last part. "I TAKE IT BACK! THAT WAS TOO MEAN, WASN'T IT?"

Mio's mouth opened a little, forming an 'o'.

"That's what you think of me?"

"I don't remember anything else.. I doubt there's anything else though... I DON'T MEAN THAT IN A BAD WAY EITHER! Umm... I feel like I'm making things worst."

Mio smiled lightly then turned around. "Thank you, L/n."

Hearing my last name made me cringe. Like it was a forbidden name or something.

I turned to the sand and sat down, playing with it.

"Please tell me if I'm wrong. Trust me, I'm trying my best. I don't want to mistake anything."