" yeah, I'll clean up the living room just in case we all decide to come back and watch a movie. You go get ready" once he had said that I turned and saw that the clothes we had taken off earlier were still on the floor and the couch was a mess. " yeah please do."

______
Xiao's pov

" come on aether love, you've been doing your hair for an hour now." I mumbled while staring at my love who was taking down the braid he did and trying to redo it for the 10,000 thousandth time already.

" ugh, just gimme a second Xiao I'm trying to do something " Aether said while making a face in the mirror in front of him and then going back to his hair.

I walk over to the male and gently grabbed his hand that was doing his hair and placed it down to his side. " we are gonna be late, so let me okay ?" I ask while slowly taking down the braid he had started and doing it again.

" I'm sorry xiao it's just been a lot going on and I- never mind" the young male mumbled while watching me through the mirror as I did his hair. Once I was done I gently turned him around so he could look at it and before he could take it down and redo it I grabbed his hand and started walking to the door. " you look lovely, .. now let's go " I said while biting my tongue softly and pulling the man out the door.

" fine fine... " Aether said while letting the male drag him out of the door and before he could leave he grabbed his keys and wallet that were on the counter by the door.

___________
Third pov
-time skip to the restaurant

Zhongli and childe were waiting on a booth that they had got for their little date with Xiao and Aether. The restaurant they were eating at was owned by a friend and the places was always packed because of how good the food was. So when it came to getting a table for them it wasn't hard because the owner herself came down to give them one in a private area so they wouldn't be disturbed.

" xiangling, how's hu tao and you going?" Zhongli asked while leaning closely to childe while talking to the owner of the restaurant since xiao and aether hadn't shown up they had some time to kill.

" we are doing great actually, we just came back from a trip to luhua pool and it was so refreshing!" xiangling said while placing the water  down that she had got for the table and then looking at the two males and smirking once she saw the red mark on zhongli's neck.

" so what have y'all been up to lately?" She asked while the males looked at her with a funny look before noticing what she was looking at. Childe grinned and gently pointed at zhongli's neck so the male would know what the girl was talking about. " you know just hanging out " childe said while chuckling lightly.

" oh so that's what the old folks are calling it nowadays? " xiangling asked while giggling at the males before holding her earpiece. " oh yes I'll be down to get them now, thanks." She let go and looked at the males.

" xiao and aether are here, I'll go get them. " she said while placing some napkins down on the table and walking towards the elevator that was there but once she got in and looked at the males she shouted lightly. " don't do anything dirty while I'm gone " she winked at the males and watched how zhongli's face turned a little red while childe laughed lightly. " we won't " the male that was laughing said while waving bye.

" xiao, Aether! hey guys, how have y'all been ?" Xiangling asked while leading them to the elevator.

" we've been good, just been busy with work and stuff you know." Xiao said while watching as the elevator doors opened and they walked in.

" yeah but it's been good indeed. How about you xiangling? Did your trip with hu tao to luhua pool go well?" Aether asked because he saw the girls G stories on her G tube account.

" oh it was amazing! We even went to see my father after that! It was a very needed break if you ask me. " xiangling smiled brightly while walking out the elevator and to the table that had the two males that were talking to each other.

" alright, here's your table! I'll be back in a minute to get your orders." Xiangling said while walking to the counter and grabbing some menus and then walking back and placing them on the table for them. " cya!" She said while walking back to the elevator.

After the dinner the males went home and laid with their significant others in a tight hold.
" night zhongli"

" night xiao"

Was all that could be heard in the night sky.
____________

hehe I would've wrote the whole din din but I got lazy :(

~kuma