"Why are you like this," Louis pointedly asked Niall.

"You two were doing gay shit," Niall said slyly. Louis literally had no clue what he was talking about. He'd argue if he knew where this came from, but he seriously didn't know what or who Niall was referring to.

"That's very homophobic of you," Louis crossed his arms, "And factually incorrect," Niall's alright, but he can be irritating when he wants to, without any reason, without any base.

"I'm sorry, ok?" Niall said, he really did look sorry, "But are you gay?" he asked in innocent curiosity.

"No," Louis said.

"I thought s-" Niall began but,

"I'm bisexual," Louis interjected him.

"OH!" Niall completely turned in his seat, looking hopeful, "That means you actually like Harry?" he asked directly staring at him.

"I never said that, I just wish to bring back a lost friend." Louis turned away from his accusatory gaze.

"Well then, whatever, I guess," Niall said.

Louis turned back. He had actually opened up in front of Niall. But he trusted him. He still didn't feel very comfortable about releasing it to the world. Niall didn't portray any shock or confusion or any such emotions, he just stayed normal which was the best form of expectance in Louis' opinion.

He felt several things at the moment, none of them very sensible, and again he had a way to get them off his chest. Niall was still staring at his face.

"I'm going out," Louis said far what felt the hundredth time. And again, Niall ignored him. It was habitual.

So again, Louis stepped out into a new environment.

He did realize he had been going out a lot lately. Not that he was bothered, he was keeping up well. He never really realized how much he enjoyed being out until he came out for college. Harry used to tell him that when they were younger he stayed out too much, but he didn't believe him until now. Harry was always the one who preferred staying in or relaxing.

He came out today, in a partial wish to meet Harry. He hadn't really done anything, except being constantly rude and indifferent to him. He hadn't talked to him properly since they he first met. Not that Harry seemed bothered but he should not be so ungrateful. He should thank Harry from saving him from the Tyler guy.

Soon he caught him up.

"Hey H," he greeted, appearing on Harry's side from behind him.

"Oh, hi," Harry shook violently at the sudden appearance of Louis, nevertheless, wished back, after relaxing his senses again.

He didn't really know what to say. He didn't know what to do with Harry anymore to be honest. 

"So did you want anything specific as you've approached me?" Harry asked, slightly turning his head in Louis' direction. With Louis' prolonged silence. 

"I just wanted to apologize and thank you for saving me from that Tyler guy," Louis said, looking up again.

"Oh yeah, he's been bothering me a lot lately." Harry laughed in his deep voice. Another pang in Louis's chest.

"What did he want?" Louis asked. This was an incredibly stupid question.

"Oh, the usual things, me," Harry said.

"No surprise," Louis said. Another inappropriate comment.

He doesn't understand how he has friends.