𝟷: 𝚆𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝚆𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄?

Start from the beginning

"My freshman babies have already got a scholarship at fourteen!" We smiled happily at our mom but once our eyes met, those smiles turned into worried glances.

"You got the scholarship too?" Connie asked before she ate a spoonful of her ice cream.

"I think all the Ducks did."

"Yeah, your probably right. I'll call Julie when I get home, see if she got one." I nodded my head in agreement.

"Um, is Adam coming?" Guy asked, completely ignoring me and Connie's conversation. Connie nudges his side from being so blunt.

"Yeah, uh he should be here soon... I hope," I muttered the last part under my breath. Connie giving me sorry eyes.

A little while later, still no Adam. I noticed that Connie and Guy had been done with their ice cream and looked anxious to leave. But, they would never openly say that they wanted to peace out.

"You guys can go if you want. I'll probably just wait here a few more minutes."

"No! No, we're okay we can wai-"

"Just go, guys. Go ride some fun coasters for me."

"Are you sure?" Connie asked, her eyes wide. I hate when people pity me.

"Yes, I'm sure! Go have fun," I said as I ushered her with my hands to leave. "Okay. I will see you later," Connie said as she and Guy gave me one last smile and left hand in hand.

"Just five more minutes," I mumble to myself.

Someone's arm swings around my shoulder. "Finally!" I yell looking over to the person beside me.

"I know! I haven't seen you in so long! I've missed you." My face scrunches in disgust as I look at the putrid face of Larson.

"Larson," I say irritably and flick his arm off me.

"Conway, always a pleasure! Especially now that your body has filled out," he says while looking down at my chest. I cross my arms over my body instinctively, searching for comfort in this very uncomfortable situation.

"Why don't we get out of here?" He whispers in my ear. I shove him back, "no thanks. I'm actually waiting for my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? I don't see no boyfriend," he replies with a smirk. Before I can answer him, he gets lifted from the seat by two hands.

"Hiya Larson," Adam says with an angry face. He looked like he was about to tackle him to the ground. His hands gripped securely around his shirt as fear shot into Larson's eyes.

"Adam," he gulped. "Kendall's your girlfriend?" His voice was shaky. "Yup!" Adam replied with a smile.

"So, I suggest you get your scrawny ass out of here!" he continued, releasing his shirt. Larson went to run but before he could, Adam grabbed him once more. "Oh and Larson..." Adam punches him straight across the face, causing Larson to tumble to the ground. "If I ever see you violating Kendall like that again, you'll be leaving with way worse damage," Adam finishes grabbing my hand and walking angrily away from him.

Once we're out of sight of Larson I rip my hand from his, "you're late."

"I know. I'm so sorry! Jack wanted to run about 5,000 more drills before letting me leave." Of course, Jack.

I crossed my arms angrily and kept my eyes forward.

"Kendall," he stops and takes my shoulders, facing him. I still don't look at him as my eyes shoot to my feet. "I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. He just made me uncomfortable." I cross my arms tighter over my chest.

"Oh, I am so sorry," he wraps his arms around me, bringing me to his chest.

"It's not your fault. Larson is just a swine, to foul for this planet." He releases me and tilts my chin up to meet his eyes. "I wasn't here, that's all my fault."

"No. There was nothing you could do. Jack held you captive, right?" He nodded his head, "I am still so sorry."

"Well, if it's any consolation, I forgive you." He smiles and pushes his face towards my mine, kissing me softly. "Your forgiveness is everything. Always has been, always will be."

He holds his hand out for me. I reluctantly unwrap my arms from my chest and grab onto his hand. "Is there anything I can do or buy you that would help you feel even better?"

I bit my lip, thinking carefully. My mouth upturns into a smirk, "maybe some french fries?"

He chuckles as he looks down at me. "Then french fries it is," he said before pressing a quick kiss to my forehead.

♡♥︎♡

A/N- Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of enough for you! Y'all are the best! I have a lot of interesting plots coming up that i am really excited to write. This book should be an interesting one. I hope you all have a great day! Much love to you!
-Emma🥰