"Why are you covered in blood?" You followed him into the kitchen.

"No reason." He shrugged.

You rolled your eyes. "Don't lie to me."

"Don't fight with me please, look it's something to do with Brock, alright." He told you.

"There ya' go, just have to tell me the first time, I'll see you up stairs." You walked up the steps.Once he was finished he went to the room which you both now shared-which was his room before you shared it- he was getting a bed frame made similar to the one in your old room, but king instead of queen, you'd been tired because when he came in you were out like a light.

The next morning Bucky got up earlier than normal, Bucky walked into his closet and pulled out his suit, and got dressed he kissed your cheek, then went to the living room to leave.

You woke up a few hours later, it was normal for Bucky not to be in bed by the time you woke up, but what wasn't normal was when you go downstairs and he's not making breakfast. You looked at Sam. "Where's Bucky?" You asked.

"Sorry Y/n, I can't tell you." He told you.

You rolled your eyes. "I'm gonna guess alright, is he 'dealing' with Rumlow."

"You got us." He said.

"He told me last night." You walked into the kitchen to make pancakes.

Bucky just finished beating the shit out of Rumlow. "I can give you anything you want."

"What can you give me?" Bucky asked the bloody to a pulp man.

After organising Brooklyn's school stuff, you and Brooklyn decided to finish your chocolate chip cookies from the day before when the first bullet hit the marble walk behind the stove, then the spray happened.

Brock started laughing. "There's gonna be an attack on your apartment and you're here with me, not your kid and girl."

Bucky's eyes widened and he turned to his men. "Get the car started." He gritted out.

Everything felt like it was slow motion and you led Brooklyn to the safe room, you cradled her in your arms as she cried covering her ears, you tried soothing her, but it wasn't working, you were so concerned about calming Brooklyn that you didn't notice your tears.

Bucky's men pulled up the SUV's he got out of the car and rushed through the lobby to the elevator. He rode up to the first floor of the penthouse, Bucky found Sam and Clint with their own gun plus a few bodys sitting on the floor. "There in the safe room." Sam told him.

Buck rushed to the safe room where he found both of you, on the floor, Brooklyn crying and your eyes were red and puffy telling him you had been crying, he was about to shed tears of relief. "Are both of you alright?"

"What the fuck do you think we just had a shoot out happen in our 'home'." You said anger dripped through your tone, you covered Brooklyn's ears. "This is because of Rumlow you gotta give him back to whoever his boss is. I cant have Brooklyn's life at risk...I don't care if he looked or talked to me, I need her safe get your fucking bussniss over with that invalvs him and get him out of our lifes, or I brake off the engagement and take Brooklyn and this time when I leave I wont stay in New York I will leave and you wont find us this time." Angry tears were rolling down your face.

"I promise I will finish up, drop him off and make sure this doesn't happen again." He promised. "Let's go to the mansion. It's safer than here. I'll have my guys grab your things."

You stood on shaky legs and keeping Brooklyn in your arms, you covered her eyes as you walked her through the living room not wanting her to see the bodys.