#2 He Leaves You When Your Pregnant Pt. 1

I know that none of the boys would actually do this but YOLO!

Luke: You were pacing around your room, going over in your head how you were going to tell your boyfriend of one year that you were pregnant of three months. You and Luke have spoken about children saying that you wanted to start a family but not till later on in life after marriage so you don't know how he's going to react. "Y/N! I'm home!" You heard Luke call up the stairs. "Upstairs." you called down, gathering all of your courage up. "Hey babe, how was it at the studio?" You asked, plopping down next to him on the bed. "Yeah, it was good but now I'm exhausted." He yawned. You took a deep breath and said, "L-Luke. I-I need to tell you something." You stuttered. He sat up immediately, worry written all over his face. "What's wrong?" He asked. "L-Luke, I'm p-pregnant." You said. "What?" He whispered. "I said I'm-" "I know what you said!" He shouted cutting you off. "How could you do this to me?" He asked. "Luk-" "NO! This is your fault Y/N! My career was just beginning and you ruined it with a fucking baby! I can't do this, I need this career." He said, grabbing his keys and wallet off of the bedside table. "W-Where are you going?" You asked. "Away from you. And your baby." He spat walking away and slamming the door shut.

Michael: You were sat on your cousins sofa, for the fourth time this week, sobbing into his shirt. You just found out that you were two months pregnant and you didn't know how to tell your boyfriend Michael. You have been dating for three years but you both were no where near ready to have children. "Y/N. Hun. You've got to tell him. He might start getting suspicious." He said. "I don't want him to hate me though." You sobbed. "Nothing bad will happen. And if all fails, I'll always be here for you." He said rubbing your back. "I love you." You said. "Love you too, this is what cousins are for anyway, right." You giggled slightly, wiping away your tears. "I'm going to go tell him." You said heading to the door. "Good luck!" He shouted. You got into you car and drove home as fast as you could. "Mikey?!" You shouted as you opened the door into your apartment. Silence. You walked upstairs into your bedroom to see most of Michael's things missing. His clothes, shoes, even his toothbrush. You furrowed your eyebrows until you saw some different things stacked onto his nightstand. You picked up a small note with your name on it and started to read Michael's rushed writing. 'I am so stupid. I knew it but I didn't say anything. I saw pictures of you with him. You told me all of these excuses, and even though the pictures proved me right, I didn't want to believe them. You cheated Y/N. When we first said that we loved each other, we promised not to do this but you lied. And just to confirm it all, you but dialed me. I heard you, admitting you cheated and that you loved someone else. Never speak to me again. Have a great life. Michael.' Your tears smudged the writing slightly as  you looked over at the magazines full of pictures of you and your cousin. When you took a look around at the half empty room, it finally hit you that he wasn't going to come back. You collapsed onto your bed and started to sob into your pillow.

Ashton: 'Meet me at Starbucks round the corner, I'ts important.' Read the text that you just received off Ashton. You ignored the vague text with no kisses as you felt butterfly's flutter in your stomach thinking that this was the best time to tell Ashton that you were one month pregnant. You drove there as quickly as you could and entered through the front looking round and spotting Ashton in the corner sat at a table. You admired him for a few minutes looking at his muscular arms, perfect pout lips, bright eyes and soft pushed back hair, smiling at how in love you were. You made your way over to his table and went to give him a peck on the lips but he turned his head so they hit his cheek. You shot him a confused look as you took your seat in front of him. "Ash I need to tell you som-" "No, Y/N. I need to tell you something first." "Okay..." You trailed off. "I think we need to break up." He said with no emotion in his voice. "What?" You whispered. "I'm really sorry, I just... I just don't love you anymore..." You felt tears well up in your eyes. "I just found someone better... I'm sorry." He said before getting up and walking away, leaving you and your un-born baby, broken hearted.

Calum: You were in the shop with your bestfriend picking out new clothes for you baby that was on the way. Calum still didn't know. He is always busy at the studio which your okay with because, well, it's his job and you were too nervous to tell him but you are going to tell him the next time you are alone. "I can't believe your four months pregnant, you can hardly see!" Your friend exclaimed. You looked down at your tiny little bump, rubbing it with one and admiring it, "I love him." You said. "Him? I thought you wanted it to be a surprise until you tell Calum." She said. "I am but I just have a feeling, you know?" Your friends eyes widened, looking behind you before back to you. "I think we should go and look in Mama's & Papa's now." She said, nervously shifting her gave back and forth between you and over your shoulder. "What are you looking at?" You asked turning around, she went to grab your arm to stop you but it was too late. You already saw them. Calum sat in the cafe across from the shop you were in, with his arm around a beautiful blond laughing and generally looking very happy. You stormed into the cafe and stood in front of their table. As soon as he saw you, Calum removed his arm from the girls shoulder and his eyes widened looking up at you. "Y/N I-" "No Calum. How could do this to me. I can't believe your cheating on me! How can you do this to me, to us?!" You shouted, pointing at your stomach. "Us?" He asked quietly. "Me and your child Calum." He gasped, looking at you, shock across his face. "Have a nice life with your new girlfriend Calum, were done." You said before storming out of the cafe, passing your friend, not looking back.

Posting part 2 soon :)