Randy Orton - requested | @randy_orton_girl

Começar do início

The feeling of excitement rushed inside me. It had been so long since Randy took me out on a date. Due to his busy schedules on the road, we never had much time to spend time together. The smile on my face widened as I stared at the red tight dress. I felt like we were starting all over again.

"Randy's taking me out on a date and I have to be ready by 8!" I said excitedly. I looked down on my phone to check the time and it was 6:30. "It's 6:30!"

"Don't worry, we got you!" Nikki said with a smirk. "You will look beautiful."

An hour passes by and Nikki had finished curling my hair, and currently I was putting on my dress. The dress however fitted perfectly, since it showed off my curves.

Brie started working on my makeup. I decided to go for a Smokey eye with bright red lipstick.

"Randy will so be all over you!" Nikki smirks.

"Nichole! May I remind you that she's still our baby sister?" Brie asked, hitting Nichole's arm playfully. Nikki gave her an innocent smile before walking out of the room.

After a few minutes, Brie had finished doing my makeup and I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked really good. I was so excited to see Randy.

"Alayna! Someone's here to get you!" Nikki shouted from the living room.

A small smile made its way to my face as Brie quickly gave me a hug. "Have fun! But not too much, if you know what I mean." Brie teases.

"Brianna!" I gasp, "inappropriate!"

She let out a laugh, before shooing me away. I quickly thanked her for the makeover and made my way down the stairs.

I spotted Randy leaning against the wall on his phone and once he heard me clear my throat, he looked up. His eyes widened as I walked towards him before giving him a wink.

"W-woah." Was all the came out from his mouth, and before he could wrap his arms around me, I stop him with my hand.

"You asshole! How dare you not pick up any of my calls?" I scolded him, hitting his chest playfully.

"Sorry, I was doing a lot of planning." He tells me, before pulling me in for a short kiss. The moment he pulled away, his eyes scanned me from head to toe, a small smirk on his face as he bit his lip, "Damn, you look good."

Even after being together for three years, Randy still manages to make me blush. "Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself."

"Are you ready to go?" He asked me, as his hands made its way to my waist. I nodded my head and we went to his car.

—————

Randy was full of surprises throughout the night. We went out to eat by the beach. The beach was beautifully decorated with lights and the music in the background made everything better.

The song Stay by Rihanna started to play, and Randy took a small glance at me. This was our song. He stood up from his seat and made his way towards me, offering his hand, "Will you take this dance?"

A giggle escapes my lips as I nodded and placed my hand into his. Standing up, I wrap my arms around his neck, and his arms slowly made its way to my back.

We moved slowly to the song. Every time Randy and I made eye contact, I couldn't help but look away, and blush. He is such a handsome man. I'm in love.

As the song was coming to an end, Randy seemed to mouth the words. "I never would have thought that in a million years, I would settle down again until I met you. You have brought out the best in me, and I'm so grateful that God brought you to this world. I want you to stay in my life forever," he confesses, and before I know it, he reaches into his back pocket and is down on a knee, "thank you for being apart of my life and constantly making me happy. Will you marry me?"

"You're a sneaky one, Randal!" I tell him, letting out a laugh before nodding my head, "of course I'll marry you!" I exclaimed happily. A smile reaches out on his face as he carefully slips the sparkling ring onto my finger.

When the ring is officially around my finger that's when it hits me. I'm engaged.

Tears of happiness comes out and I'm now sobbing. I would have never thought this day would come. It was like a dream come true. I had never felt so much love from someone before and it just made me feel happy with him.

"What's wrong? You were just fine a moment ago." He asked, his face showing a look of concern.

I let out another sniff, before wiping my tears away. "Nothing, I'm just really happy right now."

He stares at me for a second before shaking his head with a smile and pulling me into a tight hug. "You're so cute."

"I love you,"

"I love you too, Alayna."