Randy Orton - requested | @randy_orton_girl

"I don't understand!" I exclaimed shaking my head, frowning at the sight on my phone

"I don't understand!" I exclaimed shaking my head, frowning at the sight on my phone. After waiting for a couple of seconds, the line went straight to voice mail. "He's not picking up his phone!"

"Maybe he's just busy." Nikki said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Whether he's busy or not, Randy always picks up the call. What is going on? He's never like this."

"Nichole's right, though. Since he just won the champion a few weeks ago, I'm sure his schedule got a lot more busier now. Just give it a break, call him in a few hours or so." Brie tells me as her and Nikki shared a knowing glance.

"Something's going on, so fess up." I tell them, "you two are really being suspicious right now."

"I don't know what you're going on about, but let's get back to shopping!" Nikki said, excitedly as Brie and I follow her to the heel section.

"Do you think these are nice?" She asked me.

I let out a huff.

"Quit huffing and help your older sister out, Alayna." Nikki tells me and I playfully rolled my eyes and tucked my phone in my bag.

I examined the pair of red heels that were shining under the light. "I think they're nice."

"Perfect, lets buy this for you!" Nikki chirps as her face brightens and she grabbed the heels off the table.

Before I could say a word, Brie and Nikki are already off to the cash register.

—————

The moment Nikki, Brie and I arrived to home, we went straight into her room. I called Randy once more and still he wasn't answering his phone. I was confused, why wouldn't he pick up his phone? Was he avoiding me?

"How does this look?" Nikki asked us, as she came out of the bathroom with a black romper.

"It's cute. I love it." Brie commented, and she turns to look at me, she lets out a sigh noticing my frown. "Put that phone away."

I could feel both of their eyes on me and I could see them sharing another look before Nikki clears her throat.

"It seemed like Randy made a quick stop here," Nikki starts, and I looked up confused. We all follow her to my room and I gasp. There was a red dress laying on my bed.

"Oh, what a surprise," Brie played along. "It seemed like he left a note or something."

Be dressed by 8, I'll see you later, beautiful!
- Randy