2:13pm

Ace sighed, looking around the loose circle the group had found themselves sitting in, in the back of the library. Andrew sat on her left, shoulder to shoulder with her. Her jacket had been left on one of the couches, but for once in her time at the school she didn't feel like she needed its extra weight.

"What would you do for a million dollars?" Claire was asking.

"What would I do for a million bucks?" Andrew repeated, "As little as possible I guess."

"That's boring." Claire complained.

"What do you want me to say?" He scoffed.

She rolled her eyes, "The goal is to search your mind to the absolute limit. Like, Uh, would you drive to school naked?"

Brian laughed.

"Depends, would I have to get out of the car?"

"Of course." Claire grinned.

"In spring, or winter?"

"Does it matter? Spring?"

Andrew thought for a moment longer, "In the front or the back of the school?"

"Either." She shrugged.

He frowned, "Yes... but only if it was in the back."

Allison, who was half tucked under the counter laughed, "I'd do it. In front of the building. I'll do anything sexual, and I don't need the money incentive."

"You're lying." Claire scoffed.

"I already have," She grinned cheekily, "I've done just about everything there is, except a few that are illegal. I'm a nymphomaniac."

"That's a lie." Claire shook her head.

"Are your parents aware of this?" Brian asked.

Allison laughed, "The only person I've told is my shrink."

"And what'd he do when you told him?" Andrew half scoffed.

"He nailed me." Allison smirked.

Clarie rolled her eyes, "Very nice..."

"I think for legal reasons, it wasn't rape. In fact, I paid him to do it."

"He's an adult!" Claire objected.

Allison ran her tongue over her front teeth,relishing in the sudden attention, "Yeah... And he's married."

Claire looked damn near ready to puke, "That is disgusting! Do you have any idea how completely gross that is?"

"Well the first few times..." She shrugged.

"You mean you did it more than once?" Bender asked, incredulous.

"Sure..." Her eyes were gleaming.

"Are you crazy?"

Brian laughed, "She sure is crazy if she's screwing her shrink!"

Allison cocked her head, looking to Claire, "Have you done it?"

"I don't have a psychiatrist." She scoffed.

"With any normal person."

Claire rolled her eyes, "Did we already go over this?"

"You never answered the question." Bender pointed out.

"Look, I'm not discussing my private life with you people." She protested.

Ace bit her lip, "It's a double edge sword, just like everything else for girls."