summer love

[yeah, oh ooh ooh, ooh ooh, ooh]

tam raised his eyebrows as a wavy-haired brunette splashed his sister in the water. sprinkles of water flew over to him and wet him a little.

"tammy, come on!" she yelled, her british accent sounding positively exotic, teal eyes shining with excitement and amusement. she raised her hand and waved him over, giggling at her brother's face as linh shot out a stream of water at him.

he just shook his head, content in sitting on his armchair and reading.

apparently, she didn't like that.

tam didn't know when or how but suddenly, she appeared right beside him, yanking the book out of his hands with her slightly-wet ones. he watched as she saved his page by using the bookmark he had deposited in the beach bag and then threw the book into the tote.

"come on, tammy," she said with a sweet smile, pulling him off his chair. "let's have fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!"

he sighed. "biana, no. it's way too hot."

"no it's not," she scoffed, shaking her head at him and giggling as wet droplets landed on tam's face. he screwed his face up, which only made biana laugh harder. "it'll be fun, i promise. besides, you won't have a lot of time with us."

"don't remind me," he muttered darkly, begrudgingly allowed biana to pull him towards the water. watching a smile creep onto her face, he fought the urge to smile as well. "i swear though, if even one bang is ruined i will—"

and he went under.

when he came back on top of the water, he coughed loudly, glaring at biana as his bangs dripped water all over his face. "eurgh, i hate you."

"no you don't," biana grinned back at him, ruffling his dark hair. "you looooooooooove me."

he scoffed, "you wish," ignoring the fluttery feeling he felt in his stomach.

"chicken fight!" linh shrieked loudly, clambering onto fitz's shoulders. "tam, biana, hurry up! i wanna beat you!"

tam turned to look at biana expectantly, raising his eyebrows as if to ask her if she wanted to play. she was already preparing to be lifted onto his shoulders. "you're on!" tam said, eyes narrowing in determination.

biana and his sister were already gripping each other's arms, resolutely trying to push the other into the water. tam watched in surprise as biana finally got the upper hand and linh fell off fitz's shoulders and into the water with a loud splash.

"yes!" biana grinned, pumping a fist into the air. "one point for team bam socker!"