Chapter 2: The Hangout part 1

Start from the beginning

Jaden storms into the classroom. 

Yami: Hey, speak of the devil. He's late as usual.

Yugi: Yup.

Joey: Well, I guess he will never will be able to be on time for anything.

Jaden: Sorry I am late, I over slept.

Teacher: That's not an excuse, your always late to my class, if you don't shape up soon, you'll be going to the principal's office.

Jaden: I understand.

Class continues till it was time for a break.

~Break~

Jadan: Hey Yugi, did you hear about the duel tournament that Kaiba decided to hold in two months. There is this new gear for duellers made by the Kaiba Corporation.

Yugi: Oh really? I really don't care about what Kaiba and his company do these days. Yet again, I bet Kaiba wanted me to know so we can duel to see if he can beat me or not. 

Everyone: True. 

Joey: Kaiba is such a dunce, he wants to challenge the king of games when Kaiba has gotten beaten by Yugi in so many occasions.

Yami: Kaiba is really just wasting our time by making us duel him.

Yugi: True.

~Bell rings for class to begin again~

They  all walk back to there next class all except for Yugi and Yami

Yugi: You guys go to class, we will meet up with you all later.

Yami: Yeah, I gotta go do something as well, see you all later.

Gang: Ok... see you guys later.

Everyone except Yami and Yugi heads to their class. Yami and Yugi walk out the front doors and sits at the bench in front of the school.

Yugi: So, why did you decide to skip class with me?

Yami: Um.. I just wanted to talk with you, we've been really good friends for years now. I don't see why we can't chat and skip class together.

Yugi: True, how long have we known each together exactly?

Yami: It's been over three years since we known each other. We've learn so much about one another through these few years. 

Yugi: I guess you can say that we are basically inseparable from each other, we are basically brothers since we've been through thick and thin.

Yami: Yeah, we first met when you were rescuing your grandpa from Pegasus. That's when you and me finally met for the first time.

Yugi: Yeah, that was so long ago though. We've changed so much.

Yami: Yeah, and you look so cute.... I mean... You've grown so much and changed.

Yugi: *blushes.* Well.. we've both changed, not just me. We both helped each. other mature over the years.

Yami notices the principal walking toward the front door through the window.

Yami: Uh-oh Yugi, we gotta go, the principal is coming this way. 

Yugi: Okay, lets's go.

They both bolted off the bench away from the school a second before the principal comes out the front door. The principal looks around thinking he heard students out here. 

Principal: Huh, I thought I heard students out here, oh well.

Yugi and Yami ran a block away by the Seven Eleven.

Yami: I think were good. *heavy breathing.*

Yugi: *heavy breathing* Yeah.. thank Ra...  that you.... noticed.

Yami: What time is it?

Yugi checks the time.

Yugi: It's lunch time, let's head back and meet the others.

Yami: Yeah, that sounds good, but we got to make sure the principal doesn't see us entering the school.

They walk back to the school to meet up with their friends under the Sakura tree in the schoolyard.

Yugi, Yami: Hey guys.

Tea: Hey Yugi, hey Yami.

Tristan: Hey guys.

Jaden: Hey.

Joey: Hey, your back from skipping class.

Yugi: Yeah, we chatted for a bit.

Joey: What did you guys talk about?

Yami: Oh... we just talked about the past mostly.

Tristan: Oh, okay.

Duke starts walking past them.

Jaden: *Yells.* HEY DUKE!

Duke turns and see that his friends were sitting around the Sakura tree. He walks up and joins them.

Gang: Hey Duke.

Duke: Hey everyone. What's everyone here talking about.

Tristan: Uhh nothing. Just how much time that Yugi and Yami have been spending time recently. Its almost like they are dating.

Yugi and Yami instantly stare at each other blushing. Tea gives them a jealous stare.

The bell rings for class to begin again. They get up.

Group: Sorry Duke, we have to head back to class.

Duke: Okay, that's no problem, I'll see you guys after your last class.

Yugi: Yeah, this is the last class, so we will see you after it is over.

The group says goodbye to Duke and goes back to class, leaving Duke alone. They enter the class waiting for the teacher when the class should of already begun. As the teacher walked in, everyone was confused. 

Teacher: Hi, your usual teacher is away today, so I'll be your supply teacher today. My Name is Mr. Kirito. I have been giving instructions on what you should work on. You all are suppose to go and work on your essay that's due in two days. But first I want to give a quick lesson in grammar.

Joey falls asleep with the textbook in front of him. Yugi and Yami look like they are completely bored out of their minds. Tristan bobs his head down in disappointment of another boring class. Tea is biting her nails. 

He starts teaching the grammar lesson to the class till their was only ten minutes left.

Teacher: Alright since there is only ten minutes left, I'll just let you all out early.

They all ran out of the classroom to go meet up with their friends. As they went out the front door, the bell rang. They all started to walk to the arcade, for that's where they all decided to meet up after school.

The second part to this chapter will be up soon.