Chapter 2: The Hangout part 1

~In the morning~

        Yami wakes up from his bed so he decides to go and wake up Yugi. So he walks over to Yugi's bed to wake him up to go to school before his grandpa would yell up the stairs to get them up for school. As Yami walks over and before he wakes up Yugi, Yami admires Yugi on he sleeps in his thought he was thinking // he is so cute when he sleeps. I just wish I knew if he likes me more than a friend. It's killing me not knowing. I so badly just want to cuddle up next to him in the bed and stay with him forever// Yami coming out of his thought. Luckily he didn't hear me tough the mind link because I haven't turn it on yet today. So he bends down to wake up Yugi. Yugi wakes up rubbing his eyes.

Yami: Time for school.

Yugi: What time is it?

Yami: It's 7:00 A.M, time to get up before your grandpa calls for us to get up.

Yugi: Ok. 

Yami: Yugi... 

Yugi: Yes..

Yami: Do you.. lo-.

Grandpa: Boys time to get up and get ready for school.

Yami and Yugi: Ok Grandpa.

Yugi: What was it you were about to ask Yami?

Yami: *blushes.* ohh.. never mind. 

Yugi: Ohh.. Ok. // I wonder what it was that he wanted to say.// 

Yami: // I heard that.// 

Yugi: Uh-h I forgot we turned it on. I am such an idiot.

Yami: Yugi your not an idiot.

Yugi: *blushes.* Thanks Yami. 

Yami: If want to know, I was going to say that I was wondering if we will be hanging with our friends today.

Yugi: We are we all agreed on it last night that we would hang. 

Yami: Oh.. ya I almost forgot about that...Come on let's get downstairs and get going to school.

Yugi: Yeah your right. 

They got dressed and went downstairs to have breakfast and head out the door.

Yugi and YamI: Bye grandpa.

Grandpa: Bye and be safe.

Yugi and Yami: We will.

They leave the house and walk and talked all the way to school.

~Arriving at school~

As they arrived they ran into there friends at the front of the school.

Joey: Hey guys.

Yami and Yugi: Hey Joey.

Tea: Hey guys.

Tristan: Hey everyone.

Joey, Yami, Yugi: Hey Tristian. Hey Tea.

They all walk in the school went to their lockers and headed to class where they met everyone else that was there. 

Everyone: Hey guys.

 Joey, Yami, Yugi, Tea and Tristian: Hey guys.

Yugi: Where is Jaden?

Joey: He probably will be late as usual.

Teacher walks in. 

Teacher: Good morning class. Open your books to pg. 34.