Dark secrets / Is this wrong?

Start from the beginning

Tim's breath hitched and I felt his hand shake in mine. I pulled him closer to me, up into my lap.

"One of his men, Leonadro, was the one that shot Jack. The one that's now taking over with Harleen...I know without his order you...you might not-" my breath hitched and I closed my eyes, turning away from Tim.

He placed his hands on my cheeks, gently pulling my gaze back to his. "I am here Jay. I'm alive and I'm okay. I think I understand why it's so upsetting though." His gaze was heavy, sorrowful.

I sighed out and closed my eyes. Trying to pull away from Tim, but he held me firmly. "You don't want to owe him anything. Your father. You don't want that on your conscience. Right?"

When I opened my eyes, Tim was watching me curiously, searching my eyes for an answer. Any answer.

I nodded and he sighed out, leaning his forehead against mine. "Jason, listen to me." He thumbed at my cheek and I suddenly understood why he liked it so much when I did it.

My shoulders slumped and I leaned into his touch, nodding as I held his gaze. "You've made a name for yourself in just the few years you've been on your own. You've done so much good with your clubs and for the communities around here. He should be so proud and honestly, after everything with Jack, maybe he really does just want to make amends."

He was right.

When I opened the clubs, it created so many job opportunities and I damn sure take care of anyone that's hired. It helped pave a way for smaller communities to grow and thrive.

He was proud of me...but I didn't care. I didn't need his approval.

"He says I don't owe him anything...and he says he is proud of me, but Tim...I can't make amends with him. I just can't." My chest heaved as I huffed out and shook my head.

I didn't know if Tim would understand or if he'd try to encourage me to make up with my father, but I couldn't bring him back into my life. Not after everything I did to get him out of it.

Tim was quiet for a long moment, gently playing with the ends of my hair. "Trust your heart Jason. If he wants to make amends...maybe that's not a bad thing. Whatever you choose to do though, I'll be right here with you. No matter what. I may not know everything from your past, but I will always support you. So whatever you decide to do, I'll support you."

He cupped my cheeks and pulled me down into a heated kiss, making the tension fully leave my body as I wrapped my arms around him.

I felt relief in what he said, knowing he'd be behind whatever decision I made. Somehow, at least for now, I felt relief.

It was so easy to talk with Tim. So easy to let my guard down and speak my mind. His encouraging words reassured me he wasn't going anywhere.

Maybe he was right. If my father was trying to make amends maybe...maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing to forgive and forget.

Part of me wanted to, but the other part couldn't get over just what he did to me.

__________________________________

Damian's POV. Evening.

I'd been with Antonio all day. It was amazing. We talked and cuddled till my head felt better.

We may have also made out some...that may have been what we are doing now, still lying on the bed.

Antonio pulled me closer, one hand on my lower back while the other cupped my cheek. His lips were pressing hard into mine, moving expertly.

They tasted amazing and I couldn't exactly place it, but it reminded me of...strawberries? Either way, I never wanted him to stop.

I ran my fingers through his hair, tugging gently at his curls. When I did, he moaned against my lips and nibbled on my bottom lip. It was my turn to moan and I melted into his arms, tangling one hand in his hair as I moved the other to his chest.