Chapter Five- The Grand Feast

In this world we get many occasions where something good happens with us and to celebrate that joy we host a party or feast. Everyone has their own way of celebrating their happiness, Normal or ordinary people invite family and friends for some food, dances, sings have a great time. Family people get together share some of their old memories and reminisce their time together. A group of friends goes out for a drink at the bar or for a ride in the night.

The royals also had their own way of celebrating their happiness of the four prince returning home. They hosted a big party or in other words feast and invited everyone from the near by areas to their kingdom. A huge ball dance was arranged along with all type of food counters. It was a massive celebration and honestly it was somewhat excepted from them.

Everyone who arrived at the so called ball were all dressed up so fancy and beautiful that anyone who attends this event will never forget this event in their entire life. The royal family were up on the stage seated on their own seats. Everyone were enjoying the feast but the alphas eyes were searching for their mate only.

It has been fifteen minutes since the party started but there was no sign of harry anywhere. Niall was infact pouting cause he didn't get the meet harry earlier.

"Stop being so distracted. People are starting to notice our strange behavior." Liam scolded his mates while looking at the crowd gathered before them.

"I don't fucking care grandpa. If they can't mind their fucking business then it's their fucking problem. Not mine!!!"

"Who pissed him off?"

"Harry had promised him he would be here and he is not so..." Zayn answered with a sigh.

"Lads relax, we know harry never breaks his promise. Let's just be patient and wait-"

Before Niall could finish his words his eyes fell upon the person he has been waiting for a long time.

"What cats got your tongue?" Louis asked raising his eyebrows sassily.

"No our omega did..."

Everyone turned to look the entrance where Harry stood with Marcel and Gemma. Dressed in the beautiful blue dress was Gemma looking as stunning as ever. Both of the twins wore almost the same outfit with some minor difference, the outfits was specially selected by the queen herself. Today along with Harry Marcel as well wore a party mask to avoid any unnecessary attention but that clear didn't work cause the moment they entered everyone's eyes turned to look at the new faces they have never seen before.

(GEMMA'S DRESS)

(GEMMA'S DRESS)