mission MELTING THE ICE

Start from the beginning

He looks at jungkook, he remove the hairs that falls on the yongers face, and squesh his cheeks, he chuckles how its forming a cute pout on the omega

"Jungkook, wake up..... common have your food"

"Hmm.... " he just hummed in back.

"Wake up pup, why you are still sleeping, common. Let me feed you...... up.... up... " he again calls, slightly pulling the younger, without having an idea what he called the younger.

He pulled a sleeping jungkook with one hand, immediately securing him by his waist, who put his head on his shoulder. He smile at how the boy is still sleeping without even knowing he is not yoongi, he pulles the boy to his lap, who was now facing his face on his neck, the hot breath of jungkook fanning against his skin, he feels toooo good in it. He leans to take food with one hand, slightly placing it in front of the omega's mouth

"PUP, open your mouth, say ahhh.... " to which jungkook opens, today he don't put all those dranas he uses when yoongi or chan feed him, he obeys tae without any trantums, which made the alpha smile. He wipe the youngers mouth, who immediately hide on his neck, inhaling his smell and sighing in satisfaction..... he feels it odd, the way the omega find satisfied in his scent and the way he find it proud when the omega find it satisfied.

He was to put jungkook back on the bed as he know the yonger sleeps a little more, but jungkook tighten the grip atound his torso, snuggle more to his neck and says in a very low sleepy voice

"Alpha cuddle "

To which tae smile, not even find it odd at why he call him alpha, he just find it correct and he lay beside kook, spooning the yonger one to him, to which jungkook immediately lay on his chest, one leg tangles with his, hands around his torso, sighing in satisfaction.
And taehyung find its the correct, so he hold the boy more closer to him, giving a peck to his forehead as well as the crown of his head, smiling at the cute omega in his hands

"Who are you pup? How are you making me do things? Vante was correct, did you know he was angry with me just for you? " he chuckle at his own statement.

"I feel complete when i have you in my arms pup, its just don't tell my wolf this, are you my mate pup? Whatever Alpha will protect you okay" he smile at the boy again and close his eyes, falls to dreamland with the omega.

Its been half an hour tae goes for jungkook, and he dont return so jisso go to check, she peek through the keyhole not to fond the both so she open the door without making noise only to witness the most beautiful sight, his son and the omega are cuddling together like mates. She was dancing with happiness the mission is a super success, they don't think this was so easy, she immediately take a few pics of them, and top toed to outside without making voice, closing the door behind.

She send the pic to yoongi, jimin, lisa and chan on the spot who were also excited

After a few more minutes it was jungkook who wake up with an unusual satisfying feeling

After a few more minutes it was jungkook who wake up with an unusual satisfying feeling. He smells the scent he was surrounded with and was so much satisfied in surrounding by it. He opens eyes to to see who it was and he not even flinch seeing someone who he is least friendly is cuddling him but he was happier, that his taehyungie hyung is cuddling him. He snuggle more to tae's neck, rubbing his nose on his skin which made tae woke up, tightening the grip around kook and ask in his low sexy sleepy voice

"What's it pup? You woke up? " he ask bearing his neck more for the yonger to snuggle.

" i m up alpha, i love it here, you smell good. " with that he put his nose on tae's neck only to receive a chuckle from the elder.

Tae close his eyes and let kook do what he want but it don't last more as he feels wet on his neck, he open his eyes fast and see what kook is doing only to know he was nibbling on his neck, sleepingly. Something only mate do and its stimulating him, he has to wake up kook before its late so he starts to shake the yonger only to receive whines, when he shook him more the yonger bite him on his neck, not with his canine but with his bunny teeths.

Taehyung hisses in pain, but its making him arose, the omega is doing something without his knowledge which is making him hard each second. He push the younger from his neck only to see a blue orbs looking at him, bearing his canine and shout
"Mine" and he hide himself back in his alpha's chest.

As for taehyng he froze on hearing what the yonger tells, its his omega wolf who shout at him, he was demanding what's his, only a mate do that. He look at the boy in his chest, clutching on to his shirt tightly as he fear if the alpha will mad at him for shouting. And that's when tae feel wet on his chest.

He immediately woke up with jungkook in his hand only to see the boy tightening the hold of his shirt in hia curled fist, head hand low, and sniffing, tears pours down. Its hurts, it hurts to see him cry and more over he is crying because of scared of him and that hurts tae. He pulled jungkook to his lap rocking him back and forth

"Pup its okay, don't cry..... alpha won't scold you.... hmmm..... see... alpha is not mad" he assure him.

"Alpha not mad at pup? " jungkook ask with big teary bambi eyes. Tae shook his head immediately as possible, kissing on his eyes, wiping the tear from the yongers cheeks.

To which jungkook feel butterflies in his stomach, he don't feel something like this in his entire life, so he thought his stomach is upset, he hold one hand on his stomach. And look at tae only to see him smiling at him, kissing on his forehead which made another flip in his stomach as well as he feel heat up his face. He immediately cover with his palm but tae notice it, he is happy to know he made the omega blush, may be for the first time in his life.

He take jungkook in his arm who wrap his legs around tae's torso, he made him sit on the bathroom sink. And kiss his crown one last time

"Get ready pup, alpha is late. I am going, be a good pup okay. Jimin and lisa is not home you can go to eomma. Bye" he said and turns only to receive a tug in his shirt.

"What's it pup? "

" i want nana milk "

" nana milk? Banana milk?? Ahh... i will buy it for you okay. Bye" he show his boxy smile before coming out of there. And he runs to his room. Because why??

He was fucking hard from the time the yonger nibble his neck, he control his maximum and he can't even imagine what gonna happen if vante comes to know this. He is gonna tease him to death. With that he close his bathroom door to do his business fast.