Worthless, Rotten and Ignorant

Start from the beginning

"Hm," The young Earl looked over to her, thinking about what she had said. After a while, he agreed with her, "I can see where you're coming from. Both an immigrant or a business man could be responsible for this." They noticed the carriage slow and come to a stop at the latest crime scene. 

"We let Jack the Ripper slip through our fingers, and that bloody brat and his babysitter snatched away our glory-" To say Lord Randall was pissed was an understatement.

"Ohh, do forgive me for being a brat, but I assure you, I'm the one watching over her."

"The young Earl's not completely wrong, but I'm still offended you think of me as his caretaker."

"Earl Phantomhive, Miss L/N," Randall seethed, teeth closed.

"You, boy! Miss Y/N! How did you get in here?" Inspector Abberline still wasn't aware that Y/N was the Queen's Lion; she had kept him in the dark. Obviously he hadn't been back to the pub recently or he would've noticed she was no longer working there.

"Earl Phantomhive, Miss L/N, why are you here?" Randall stopped Abberline from throwing them out of the scene.

"Ha, I should think that would be obvious. I've come to clean up after the bumbling hounds." Ciel was smug as ever.

"It appears that the Queen thinks you could use a second pair of eyes," Y/N smirked. How the tables turned. Randall always said she needed a second pair of eyes when she helped with cases. Now it was her turn. Ciel walked over to Abberline and snatched up his clipboard.

"Only Anglo-Indians have been targeted in this case. And there don't appear to be any casualties as of yet," He was lazily scanning over the clipboard, Y/N reading over his shoulder.

"Who gave you the right to-"

"We would not be here if mere bandits were to blame but," Both Y/N and Ciel held up their letters from the Queen, "We cannot rightly sit by as the royal family continues to be insulted."

"You can read them if you'd like, but I'd have to censor some content. Parts of it are a little above your pay-grade." Y/N was going to be as cocky as Randall was going to be enraged. The Commissioner just scoffed and glared at them.

"I say, 'child of sloth and depravity' is a wonderfully accurate expression of the part of the culprit. I'd have to agree that this country would be marginally better off without the Indian Nabobs," Ciel sighed, looking over the report. Y/N tried to remember what an 'Indian Nabob' was, "I think they were English men who lived lavish lives in India and then came back to England thinking they were still some big, rich man."

"Even if they wallowed in base amusements while in India and are cowards who single-mindedly squandered their fortunes, many of them are members of the British Gentry. We have to protect them!"

"Mm, one ass protecting another, wow." Y/N read the letter left on the body over Ciel's shoulder as he chuckled.

"Gentry, hm? Worthless. In any case, what of this mark?" Ciel pointed a gloved finger to the symbol drawn on the bottom of the paper. It was a quick drawing of a tongue, like a 'P' with a line in the middle of the round part.

"It looks like a crude drawing of a tongue," Y/N pointed out sticking out her own.

"They're making a mockery of we British and her Majesty the Queen! How dare they cock about like this!" Now Randall was losing what little cool he had left. If he was in an older cartoon he would have steam pouring out of his ears. "The victims are all returnees from India. That means the perpetrator must be a vile Indian. Those bloody savages!" (As someone with an Indian best friend when I say I want to kill this man :) I want to end him)